Shiseido Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shiseido Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shiseido.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. She told me she would forward my resume to the hiring manager to set up a second interview. I followed up repeatedly . I never received an answer or follow up.

Interview Questions

• To go through my resume and describe each position I had held.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shiseido in April 2015.

Interview

Longest interview ever. She asked every question on a printed out sheet so I knew she wasnt quite good at interviewing... which was good for me. There were two rounds to the intervie, the first was actually done by an HR manager, a male, who had no idea of what went on in cosmetics... while the second interview was held by a woman from corporate, it was obvious all she wanted to hear was that i was a non confrontational yet outgoing multitasking inquisitive and friendly individual who spoke fluent spanish and had an extensive background in cosmetics who was willing to settle for $12 an hour plus commission. Which is what i said in so many words... for like over an hour... omg...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work where you had to rely on your team mates   Answer Question
    • What do you do when youre having issues with other coworkers?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shiseido (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Was contacted via email about the interview. Person (assuming from HR) got my name wrongly, and no details other than date, time and venue was given. I was not told who will be interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• The questions in general were quite generic, however the interviewer had a fixed mindset about the industry. First impression of the company: traditional with high emphasis on hierarchy.   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Shiseido (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The recruitment process is super poorly managed leading to confusion. There were multiple search firms involved, the job level was not firmed up and therefore no job description. When the job level was firmed up, job scope was still unclear. There were many parties involved in the selection process, it was hard to coordinate interview date/time. Direct reporting bosses appeared to not to be final decision maker.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shiseido (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quick, contacted via email. Interviewer seemed a bit detached and was not very clear in explaining the role to me. It started as a 1:1 interview before we were joined by another Manager. The interview lasted for 30 mins.

Assistante Chef De Produit Développement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shiseido (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

D'abord un entretien au forum de l'école, ensuite un entretien téléphonique avec une RH et ensuite un entretien avec les personnes responsables du développement produit. Entre le premier contact et le dernier entretien il faut compter 2 mois.

Interview Questions

• Parlez de votre parcours.
      Pourquoi le parfum?
      Quelles nouvelles idées créative vous pouvez apportez pour améliorer le produit?
      Petite études de cas (comprendre les chiffres, des PdM et les sell-in well-out).
      Answer Question

ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shiseido (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

entretien téléphonique, contacté par un HR, d'abord, fixer un rendez-vous de entretien téléphonique , ensuite elle présente de introduction de travail, demande quelque question typique, il dure pas très longtemps, si HR n'a pas vous contacté après le entretien téléphonique, c'est a dire vous n'avez pas le candidature pour entretien prochain

Interview Questions

• presentation, qu'est que tu fait dans le dernier stage   Answer Question

chef de projet marketing operationnel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shiseido (Paris (France)) in September 2016.

Interview

Entretien avec un Rh puis , si validé, avec un ou plusieurs opérationnels.
    L' Anglais est impératif.
    Bonne présentation est requise.
    questions non difficiles. Apres plusieurs relances, pas de réponses du manager.

plusieurs entretiens passés au sein du groupe pour rien.