Shoney's Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoney's Waitress Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoney's (Clinton, MS) in March 2013.

Interview

Honestly a sister of the hiring manager's called for me to get a job there and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I wasen't asked any questions because I was hired on the spot   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shoney's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Picayune, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoney's (Picayune, MS) in June 2009.

Interview

Read why I did not choose to take this job.

Interview Questions

When the manager started the interview she was chewing gum, she was drinking sweet tea, and she had her foot in the chair with her. At the beginning of the interview she asked me if I was on drugs and I told her no. Then she told me it's okay if you are several people here smoke pot and I don't mind it as long as it does not interfer with your work. And then at the end of the interview she was asking how I handle stress and she told me that she takes xanax. The whole interview was very unprofessional. And the fact that she knows people there do drugs, and she doesn't do anything about it is just wrong. If you are wanting a job there I suggest you do not do it, unless of coarse you're looking for a drug dealer or you want to become a drug dealer.

Anonymous Employee in Harriman, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoney's (Harriman, TN) in January 2009.

Interview

they call set up a time for you to come in and sit down and talk with them to express why you feel you would be the one for the job. they usually get you a drink of your choice and go over the paper work with you and things that you will have to do and then decide weather the job is right for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

know what you want in your career and have a goal set before it is asked of you to tell the person interviewing you.