ShopKeep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ShopKeep

2.5

1. Featured Interview

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ShopKeep (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very pleasant and felt at ease right away. Interviewer was very welcoming and talkative. i was given ample time to answer my questions and when i asked for them to be repeated, they were without issue. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is something I struggle with.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep.

Interview

Was sent an email requesting an interview, but had to email back multiple times before the interview was confirmed. They then missed the time I had set aside and asked to reschedule at another time when I was busy. I told them this, but they still proceeded to call at that time. Luckily, I happened to have ended my previous engagement early. After this I was told I would hear back in a 2-3 days, but had to again email them after a week and a half of waiting.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Unknown Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ShopKeep.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter via their hiring site. The listing asked me to respond to a unique question, which I thought was helpful in a hiring climate in which companies receive hundreds of resumes for a particular position. I have applied to plenty of jobs for which I was qualified, but never receive a call back. Reading the listing careful and addressing all of their questions in my cover letter was the key to getting reviewed more closely.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a conversation than a Q&A. They asked about relevant experience and had me elaborate on some of my resume.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep.

Interview

Incredibly unprofessional company! Dealt with them twice. Had a phone screen with a recruiter 1-2 years ago who said she would set up an in-person interview. Never heard back from them despite my attempts to follow up. Scheduled another phone screen only for the recruiter to not call me or email me with an update. It seems like their team is trained to be unprofessional as this clearly a theme on Glassdoor

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ShopKeep (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview one week after applying online. The interview was well structured, but also relaxed. I got a good feeling about the company, their values, their attitudes, right out of the gate. A few days later, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I met with several VPs and Execs over just a few short hours. The interviews really reinforced the good vibes I already had about the company.

After a few reference checks, I got an offer, which I quickly accepted!

Interview Questions

• There were no "gotcha" questions. I met with several other start ups whose interviews felt more like interrogations. Everything at ShopKeep felt like a conversation, with some theoreticals to work through, which was awesome.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep.

Interview

They send you an calendar invite for a phone interview but they never call and don't send another email to reschedule. Then I received an email stating a rejection from the company. No contact was ever send about not calling.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ShopKeep in April 2018.

Interview

Although the interviews weren't too difficult, ShopKeep definitely lacked professionalism and organization in some ways. To start, I had two 1 v 1 phone interviews followed by a final Skype interview with four members of the ShopKeep team. In this final round of interviewing, I mentioned that I was very VERY interested in the company and the position, but that I had another offer on the table. I said this because I wanted to be honest. I asked them if I could be notified early in the following week as to whether or not I would be receiving an offer. They agreed to this, yet I wasn't contacted until that following Wednesday. I was eventually told that the final person I interviewed with should have never agreed to what I asked for. In that same conversation, I was told I would receive an answer by the following Monday at the latest. Once again, I never received an email or phone call. It was very frustrating because I really liked the company and the product. Overall, they were definitely disorganized and unprofessional in their communication.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you interested in ShopKeep?
      2. What makes a good salesman?
      3. What are some of your interests outside of your resume?
      4. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

I met with the HR manager who was warm and pleasant. I was given a tour of the Park Ave facilities and informed that the sales team worked closely with the engineering department to convey client needs. I later had a series of interviews with the sales management team where due to my experience, I was asked repeatedly why I wasn’t applying for the Account Executive position. The Q & A’s were informal and I finished with an overall pleasant experience but was not offered the position perhaps because I was overqualified.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ShopKeep, the POS industry and why do you want to work at ShopKeep specifically?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

applied online. completed the code challenge. scheduled onsite interview. attended in-person. I read all the reviews before i go there.i didnt really expect to get the job. I was hoping to have a techincal round to practice my interview skill. unfortunately, the hiring manager couldnt ask one single techincal question. the candidate might not be the right person you want. thats totally fine. however, the manager seems to be unprofessional from the way he conducted the interview. at the end of the hiring process, i can claim that the negative reviews must be true.

Interview Questions

• asked about the exp. asked to convince him...lmao, if your the hr, i can understand. your the manager. you dont have the ability to give questions to verify the exp and skill? comon   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Recruiter lures you into a meeting with the team with out properly understanding the role. If you like wasting time this is the place for you! They warn you to expect to work 24/7 and they are in a rush to hire. Very disorganized, I asked for updates but no one bothers to give you information (negative or positive).

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShopKeep (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with a recruiter and went for an in person interview that week. The interview was pretty straightforward. I thought I did well but I never heard back. I checked a few days after the interview and the job was no longer listed. It would have been nice if they had had the courtesy to send me a quick email.