Shopko Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shopko Stores

2.2

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Four people interviewed and asked me my past experience, lastly showed my portfolio. Asked about my workload at previous employer? Are you ok with learning new programs? Are you good with working by yourself?

Interview Questions

• How are you with deadlines? How are you on stress level?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Oregon City, OR) in January 2019.

Interview

Simple, easy, and not a lot of questions. The interview was quick and they showed me around the store. I got to meet co-workers that I could be working with and was asked which department I would prefer to work in.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at shopko   1 Answer

General Merchandise Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Meridian, ID).

Interview

Two person interview, one with GM manager, the other with store manager. Starting salary was insulting, even after negotiating a higher starting wage, starting salary was still 2-3 dollars/hr less than other retailers in the area.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Sioux City, IA) in November 2018.

Interview

Very brief and easy interview process. Applied online. Got a phone call asking for more details about my availability, set up an in person interview. Accepted offer 2 days later via phone call and waited for background check to clear. 4 days later I was called to schedule orientation/start date.

Seasonal Freight Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Lewiston, ID) in November 2018.

Interview

Comfortable, simple general questions. Odd that the interview was on a weekend morning. First interview where associate seemed more nervous than applicant. Interview didn't seem tailored to seasonal, temporary position. Example: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years, working for us?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with our team   1 Answer

General Floor Teamate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Kalispell, MT) in August 2018.

Interview

It was short, very relaxed and friendly. To the point but also smooth. Interview, got a call the next day about orientation. Very friendly meeting. No wait at all, in and out within 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my reason for working there, if I had any motives.   Answer Question

Apparel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shopko Stores.

Interview

Very easy, asked basic interview questions and questions about yourself, experiences, how you'd deal with things, etc. Since it was my first job they mainly focused about experiences during school instead of previous employment

Interview Questions

• What's an example of bad costumer service you've experienced?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rice Lake, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Rice Lake, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

Fun, relaxed true to the job I was seeking
    Ended up sharing Loss Prevention stories, events, experiences, one of the best interviews I experienced. Short and too the point

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your past LP experiences   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores.

Interview

I applied online which took about 30-45 mins and 2 days later set up an interview. Said I would hear if the next lady would want to interview me next. 2 weeks later didn't receive any calls for a follow up so I knew that they probably went with someone else. I saw on their facebook page that they had hired an older looking person.

Apparel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Montgomery, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

Set up initial interview close to the date of phone call, convenient. Went in and was asked a series of questions, duties and pay was discussed and met coworkers. Also talked about time available.