Shopko Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Green Bay, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Fantastic - quick and relaxed. Interviews were just as excited to meet me as i was excited to meet them. It was laid back and they really knew how to sell Shopko and make you want to be apart of their team.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Arcadia, WI).

Interview

Got a call back almost 3 weeks after I filled out an online app. Had my interview which was super easy. I was offered employment at the end of my interview depending on if my background check cleared.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question
    • what was the worst customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker or customer.   Answer Question

Asset Protection Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shopko Stores.

Interview

I got there early so I had to wait about 10 minutes. She came and took me to the back room for the interview. There was 2 other ladies that were training.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Sioux City, IA) in July 2017.

Interview

They called the day after submitting an application. Sat down one on one and was asked a few questions. None of the questions were hard just general questions about me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores in June 2017.

Interview

The entire interview took about 15 minutes. First they asked me to tell them about myself and then continued to ask me questions about my previous work experience, customer service, and what I would do in certain situations.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscola, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Tuscola, IL).

Interview

I really enjoyed getting hired on a to committed group of workers. The interview process was simple, and very fast. I love being able to to work for a job with a lot of great benefits!

Interview Questions

• How long have you stayed at a job?   3 Answers

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrington, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Torrington, WY) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty average. Asked most of the typical "times you struggled with/overcame adversity, strengths and weaknesses" questions. It was a fairly short interview, without a whole lot of frivolity. I am personally an extremely nervous interviewee and honestly I think I blocked a lot of it out because they're always of traumatic.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Security Coor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shopko Stores in February 2017.

Interview

was an awesome interview met great people. Unfortunately I was told several times they were looking to make me an offer and then got my rejection via email late at night

Interview Questions

• what is your experience with microsoft excel   1 Answer

G M Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Very professional. I was recruuited by another employee to come to Shopmo. Declined the first time i interviewed with the company. I was called back to interview again and was placed in a store

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest strength and weaknesses and what you are working to improve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Came to the company at a lower salary than the former company i was with. As i moved up within the company the compensation increased

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shopko Stores (Redding, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Friendly and complex intellectual questions asked. Definitely an interview from a manager that wanted dedicated workers due to the holidays. It was a little nerve racking but still really great.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to work at shopko?   1 Answer