Shoppers Drug Mart Front Store Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Front Store Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.1

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

It was a lengthy, two person interview with both an assistant manager and the manager. Very friendly, very professional. I would really recommend practicing with a friend, or reviewing with yourself some common difficult interview questions beforehand. Make sure your head is in the game. They select at random from a sheet of questions in front of them, so make sure you're prepared for the hard stuff.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you had to breach confidentiality with a fellow employee? If so, what happened?   Answer Question
  • Q: Explain a time you made a mistake. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview at one location two days later. Interviewed there, got a call from another store saying the first store had referred me. Went for first interview at the second store, was hired on the spot.

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)).

Interview

Ask questions about hobbies, what you think they expect of you then send resume to all managers for a second opinion if not present during interview. Give you the opportunity to ask them questions based on your desired job title.

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (London, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I saw the job posting on indeed.ca and within 24 hours of applying they emailed me asking for an interview. A day or two later I had the interview. The manager brought me into the office and basically didn't ask me any questions just talked about how my previous experience would relate a lot to the job being offered.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the responsibilities you have in your current position?   Answer Question

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied this job in person, the store manager called me within one week. There is no telephone interview. Only one face-to-face interview. It only takes about 20 minutes. After the store manager asked me a few questions, she introduces a lot of the store and store value. And talks about a lot of the position I applied such as what should I do, what customers and she expect from this position.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself
      why do you want to work at shoppers drug mart?
      Answer Question

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

Never had an interview, dropped off resumee and kept calling to talk to cash manager. Finally got her on the phone, was told to come in for training. Just keep calling until they get you to come in. If there is an interview, dont expect it to be difficult.

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The Interview:
    Stage 1: Meeting with the previous FSP
    ( waiting period of 2 months )
    Stage 2: After waiting 2 months, finally heard back from them via email, asking me to come back in for a secondary interview, which I had agreed.
    ( waiting period AGAIN 2 weeks )
    Stage 3: After another long wait got an email again, asking me to come in for the 3rd interview
    I went to my 3rd interview, oh wait the owner wasn't available to make it so, I can to re-schuele for the following morning, so I can came back the next day and the owner couldn't give me any proper attention, NEVER made eye contact not once with me.
    ( IT'S TYPICALLY LIKE THE OWNER NEVER CARRIED )
    Stage 5: Awaited to hear back, so I sent a Thank you letter to the employer, and the Store manager said that she told me the day after that I never got the job!!!! That they gave it to someone else inside the company. But they wanted to offer a floaters job of working all departments, ha ha NO!!

Seriously A WHOLE WAITING TIME OF ALMOST 3 MONTHS TO HEAR YOU GAVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME... I was looking forward to hearing from them and getting into what I believed was a good company, but dealing with employees over email and discussing a career with the company isn't how to properly conduct business.
    Was very much let down, Shoppers Drug Mart ( Oakville )

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Markham, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

As a regular customer to the local store, I knew most of the staff. At the time, I needed a job while I was at school. I selected a morning to hand deliver my resume to the staff on premise. I got a call back requesting for an interview a couple of weeks later. During the interview, I was asked a series of situational type questions and assessed on how I dealt with each situation. The interview itself was about 25 minutes. After the interview, I was told that I would hear back within a couple of days regarding their hiring decision. It was a standard interview process. I got a call back within 3 days and was hired for the following day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation for my position. I was just told the pay per hour and accepted it.

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

i submitted my application in person and was lucky to have the manager in the store at that time, was given an outright interview. The interview went so well and i was asked to start right away the following day as they needed staff immediately. Manager is so kind and accommodating.

Front Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

one 30 minute interview going over work experience, and how you'd deal with certain work situations.

Interview Questions

• didn't have any. It was very easy and straight-forward.   1 Answer