Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional asked discriminating questions and poor distric managers that shpuld of retired long ago do not waste your time going there people working there were fighting in the lobby the first interview the second interview i eas locked out

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work so unprofessional and disorganized   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Henrico, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I got asked a few questions then offered the job. He really just explained to me the problem with his current employees to let me know what he doesnt want.

Interview Questions

• Why i feel like id be a good additive to their team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Asked me questions like what my name was and if I was suitable for the position. Also asked about my qualifications and employment history. Asked me if I had any experience and when I'm available.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in November 2013.

Interview

They inquire about your work history your experience in the field you are applying for and also check with your references. They are pretty quick to call back if you have landed the job. Overall good interview experience

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Cashier/Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the position of Merchandiser. 2 days later a manager called to ask for an interview. Interview was very informal. Manager was dressed very informally, therefore made me feel at ease. There were no real "interview-style" question. Just wanted to know my availability and background. Lasted about 15minutes. I was told at the end of the interview they would call me back in 2 days if I got the job or not.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Milton, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Questions about your personality and experience, care about how you will fit into the team most of all. Important to make yourself seem very likable, make as pleasant conversation with interviewer as you can. Basic Questions about your personality and experience, care about how you will fit into the team most of all. Important to make yourself seem very likable, make as pleasant conversation with interviewer as you can

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was really casual, basically walked in and had a conversation with manager. Pretty much confirmed everything on my resume and wanted me to elaborate on a few other things. They didn't ask any of the basic questions like strengths or weaknesses, just seemed like they actually wanted to get to know me. Everything went really smooth and the interview didn't last more than 15 minutes.

Beauty Boutique Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowmanville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Bowmanville, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

1) The online systematic application on official website shares 1 cover letter for each position/location you applied to (which I find not so professionally practical, how do you address who it is for then?)

2)LONG wait to get a reply. Rejection received via automatic reply, but does NOT state which position you applied to get rejected (so if you applied online to more than 1 position...you won't know which one you got rejected)

3) Account/Profile made on Shoppers' official website states on submitted application that "if Delete button does NOT appear for the application, it means the job is no longer available". Applications I submitted, still have the Delete button on, meaning the job is still available. (Then from which position did I exactly get rejected from?!) Plus, the hiring ad for those positions are still posted on job sites and on official website. Basically got rejected without even an interview, when I'm a certified artist/stylist.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in to give my resume. They called me back for an interview the next day. It was a goodbye experience. The Pharmacy Owner was young and really kind. They tell you about how busy the store is. You should ask them what kind of people they hire.