Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.2

Postal Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Really stressing and awkward, the lady dressed really casually and constantly searches for her questions, and she shutters quite a lot. She didn't even look at me in the eye when she talks.Overall, unprofessional and bad interview.

Beauty Boutique Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowmanville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Bowmanville, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

1) The online systematic application on official website shares 1 cover letter for each position/location you applied to (which I find not so professionally practical, how do you address who it is for then?)

2)LONG wait to get a reply. Rejection received via automatic reply, but does NOT state which position you applied to get rejected (so if you applied online to more than 1 position...you won't know which one you got rejected)

3) Account/Profile made on Shoppers' official website states on submitted application that "if Delete button does NOT appear for the application, it means the job is no longer available". Applications I submitted, still have the Delete button on, meaning the job is still available. (Then from which position did I exactly get rejected from?!) Plus, the hiring ad for those positions are still posted on job sites and on official website. Basically got rejected without even an interview, when I'm a certified artist/stylist.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional asked discriminating questions and poor distric managers that shpuld of retired long ago do not waste your time going there people working there were fighting in the lobby the first interview the second interview i eas locked out

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work so unprofessional and disorganized   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

Asked me questions like what my name was and if I was suitable for the position. Also asked about my qualifications and employment history. Asked me if I had any experience and when I'm available.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call from their HR department a few hours later. The next morning I had a phone interview. I was told that I would know if I am short listed the next day and if I am successful I will be called for an in person interview by the end of the week.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

The company called me for an interview.I attended the interview where I was asked for my previous job experience and my qualifications.They asked me for my availability and why i wanted to work for the company.The asked me what motivates me more at work and if I am an easy going person.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in October 2017.

Interview

15 minutes interview after being called by email to attend. it was nervous but I was reasonably prepared. questions were straightforward and to the point with discussion of practical issues

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

You have at least two interviews and screening, and it can take up to two weeks before you hear anything. they ask irrelevant questions , they ask too many questions

Patient Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very specific points and professionally conducted by Pharmacists-- it was a great experience with the middle management crew! First by phone with HR, then a call from HR qualifying for next step- interview with Manager along with another HR specialist. It took them 3 days later to call me back offering the position. They sent every document I have to arrange and submit electronically.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think it should take for conversation with a patient on the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Received an email to go in store for an interview later that week. The manager who interviewed me was very nice. I was nervous before going in for the interview but the manager made me feel very comfortable and the interview was like having a regular conversation. The interview was around 25 minutes. I was expecting very short and simple questions like When are you available? What do you know about Shoppers? Though I was asked these questions, the manager also asked me a bunch of difficult ones (which I cannot recall at the moment) which I found quite hard to answer. Overall, the manager was expecting very specific answers and my answers were not exactly pinpointed to what the manager desired from me.