Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.2

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in October 2017.

Interview

15 minutes interview after being called by email to attend. it was nervous but I was reasonably prepared. questions were straightforward and to the point with discussion of practical issues

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Meeting process was fairly informal. HR person from Loblaws (who owns Shoppers) scheduled the meeting with the creative dept at Shoppers HQ. I went in and met the creative director and one of the managers. A few questions were asked in terms of my experience and knowledge with them then giving me a rundown of the job. Meeting lasted about an hour. Then I didn't hear anything back when I followed up a week and half later post thanksgiving. After several attempts I have not had a single reply to my inquiries. A simple confirmation of yes or no would have been appreciated.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

just like chatting with a friend I would say. very easy interview. I wear T-shirt and short to the interview, but I would say I should not do so. I came to interview 10 mins before. I look at myself in the mirror to check my makeup just to make sure I look ok. I shake manager's hand with proper strength (not too weak, or too strong). and we go to a small glass room then we start the interview. the manager asks me simple questions. very easy. the job is easy so the interview is easy too, all you need is a resume.

Interview Questions

• how old are you? are you a student? what program are you study? what time are you available to work.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Relatively standard questions easy to answer.

After the interview:
    Expected experience stocking shelves, assisting customers, and occasionally spotting theft however we are told to not place ourselves in harms way as it should be. Standard job for beginning employment overall not a horrible experience however I do wish there was more interaction with customers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about shoppers drug mart?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Simple was intervieed to be promoted from within. Average typical interview questions. I also did a couple of interviews to hire merchandisersSimple was intervieed to be promoted from within. Average typical interview questions. I also did a couple of interviews to hire merchandisers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

they set up an interview with you and during the interview they look through your resume and ask some questions related to what you put on it. Then they ask a few other questions about what you’re expecting from the job, if you’ve had any experience with managing money, and similar inquiries. Then they let you go through a practice run to see if you’re a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had experience working in sales during a rush hour? What was your experience like? If not, then what do you expect it to be like and how would you manage it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was quick, I felt it went by quickly because the managers were friendly and inviting.
    they asked a lot of questions with the intention to get to know me, which told me there about knowing their employees.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very informal, brief, pretty straightforward questions. The manager was more interested in my availability and if I was capable of being competent on the job. Originally applied as a cashier but merchandisers were more in demand.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Postal Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Really stressing and awkward, the lady dressed really casually and constantly searches for her questions, and she shutters quite a lot. She didn't even look at me in the eye when she talks.Overall, unprofessional and bad interview.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in High River, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (High River, AB (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview. They asked why I wanted to work there, as I was working in a different career than retail at the time. I said, because it worked better hours wise with small children. They said that by the look of my resume, I would fit in good there, and offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer