Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Sat with the store owner, 1:1 interview. Went over the resume. Asked about availability. About 30 minutes interview when you include the questions. About 30 minutes interview when you include the questions. About 30 minutes interview when you include the questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Langley, BC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Sitting 1:1 in the back room and talking about your strengths and weakness, past job experiences. How you would deal with frustrating situations. Very easy going. As long as keep your integrity in you.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very easy for me as I am a back home Pharmacist. I had the idea regarding the role of the technicians in the drug stores. Moreover I had knowledge regarding many drugs available in Canada. All these factors made myself confident to attend the interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Sudbury, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Responded to newspaper ad, called by pharmacy manager and interviewed 3 days later. Friendly atmosphere. Asked if I was willing to work weekends/odd hours. Many questions to validate my skills as a tech. Required proof of my education. Required basic retail skills such as processing payments with P.O.S.

Interview Questions

• How can you increase the level of care provided to patients   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, standard package as this is a chain.