Shoppers Drug Mart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call in around 5 days for an interview. The interview was simple as expected. I got interviewed by the cash manager and was told that I would be called the next day for a second interview. I did not receive a call and found it very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about our optimum program?
    What would you do if you caught a customer stealing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

easy hiring process,personal one on one

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no nogotiation available

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in July 2011.

Interview

I went in to meet the store manager who was very friendly. She took me into a quiet area of the store where we sat down for our interview. I have been in the store numerous times and always found the other employees incredibly friendly which is why I wanted to work there.
    She asked a lot of simple questions, why did I want to work there, what did I think I could bring to the company, my availability.

I believe I didn't get called back because she mainly hired college students who would be happy with very few shifts and short hours per week.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in January 2009.

Interview

Discovered during the interview that this position was not what I was looking for.