Shorenstein Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shorenstein Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shorenstein

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shorenstein in October 2015.

Interview

Two hours of useless grilling. Some players didn't show up. I found out the position had been open for almost a year and almost walked out.
    Nice enough database guy, military reporting guy. Stiff business corporate environment.
    They didn't know what they wanted or how to get it. Asked questions not appropriate for the position.

Interview Questions

• what is a downside of triggers   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shorenstein (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I got the interview through their website and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Group/Panel Interview, and a Background Check.
    I was given a short phone interview the day before. I was asked general questions about myself such as strengths and weaknesses and past experience. I made it to the 2nd round where they placed a large emphasis on customer service. The people who interviewed me were very nice and outspoken about the company.

Interview Questions