Showpad Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Showpad

1 Interview Review

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showpad (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled phone screen. Day of phone screen I gathered my notes, got comfortable, and waited for the call. Lo and behold I did NOT receive a call at our scheduled time for a phone screening.

I gave Showpad the benefit of the doubt and decided to wait patiently before sending a follow-up email. (I've had people call 20 minutes late to phone interviews, no big deal). But, before I was able to send my follow-up, I received an email from the recruiter stating that they had tried calling me and I had not picked up, and seeing how they were trying to expedite the process I would not be moving on with the interview process. Confused, I replied stating that I had been waiting by my phone well before the scheduled time, and had not received a call from them at all.

So far no reply to that email. I really don't know what to make of the situation. Ultimately I am extremely disappointed as I believe I was very qualified for the position at hand, and very exited about the prospect of working with Showpad. I understand that technical difficulties happen, but the way it was handled on their end was slightly unprofessional. To be written off so quickly without any chance to speak with someone was extremely unfortunate.

*I know this was not a fault on my end in terms of reception and such, as I received a call from a relative while I was waiting*

Interview Questions

• Do you think think Showpad handled this situation well?   1 Answer