Showpad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Showpad

2.5

Sort:

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a nice talk with the recruiter, we used a tool to the chat but I don't remember the name, after talking with the recruiter I passed to the next round that was an interview with the CTO, the guy was a little bit serious but it was a nice talk. After the CTO interview, I needed to do a codility test, which I passed on as well.

I think the only bad side of the interview was that they sent me an email saying that I passed to the final round and they wanted me to come to the office and then they as a trick of magic they vanished.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

Was contacted through linkedin for a first phone interview with recruiter. Several in-person interviews followed with different people throughout the organization. Overall very good process. I felt very engaged and was positively surprised that I was meeting several management people during the interview process

Interview Questions

• How could new market segmentation affect the way forward for Showpad   Answer Question

Frontend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a fast interview process. I got a mail seeing if I was interested, the next day after I replied I got a phone call from HR for a preliminary phone interview. At the end of the interview I was asked to send in my resume. The day after I sent in my resume I got an invitation to come to the office and to attend some interviews. I got a talk with VP Engineering, CTO, Team Coach and 2 Frontend Leads. It was very interesting to talk with so many different people to get to know the different facets of the company. A few hours after the interviews I got a phone from HR to let me know they want to onboard me. I was surprised, never have I saw such a fast process.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions about my architectural vision   Answer Question
    • What is my opinion about software testing   Answer Question
    • Some core Javascript questions + knowledge questions about frameworks I have used   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

After a screening of my resume I was contacted by mail by the VP of Sales, after a short motivation (why sales? why showpad?) They asked my to bring up argument to sell their product to a Sales Executive. After this little role play, I was Invited to come to their HQ. In HQ I had a face to face interview with the VP of Sales. The emphasis was on huge the volume of leads that had to be processed and if I could cope with that. Next to that they listened to my individual story and why I wanted to make a professional switch.

After this there was a final round. This was a 20 min face to face interview. I felt that they we're looking for fluent talkers who were honestly interested in their product.

Negotiation

An offer -> a new demand -> a better offer -> an agreement

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showpad in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone conversation to ask former experience and why I want this job. Short conversation to see if I was capable. I was more capable for another function than for the one I was calling, which was too bad because I was only interested in the job I was calling for.

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

In my case, it was quite brief because it was in the early days of the company but there is quite a rigorous process in place now.
    This would be a phone screen, face to face with at 3 or 4 managers (separately, not a group interview), including a role play, an interview with the team, and finally a founder review + reference check

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

I got approached by one of their recruiters after participated in the Open House day. He asked me to have a chat to discuss my profile and if there is a potential opportunity for me. We had a phone call, he was quite casual, he asked me to describe myself, my CV and what I want to do/in what role do I see myself, why sales, why Showpad. He insisted a lot in the sales role, asking why I want to do sales, why I am motivated. He raised this question again and again. They really want to see that you want to do sales and only sales and you don't perceive it as a temporary thing. In that stage it doesn't need preparation but motivation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do sales?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Showpad (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Do not bother! The application process is easy but the company fails to identify skills and experience. I was sent an email that they cannot see a fit when I tick all the requirements and have extensive experience and accreditations from top universities. But no, I do not fit. Please learn how to write requirements and how to interpret experience and qualifications (educational or not) Thank you for wasting my time. If your recruitment process is so unprofessional I can only imagine how your company works.

Interview Questions

Showpad Response

Jun 23, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear, we're sorry you feel like our process wasn’t up to standard. We really appreciate your honest feedback; it’s what keeps us humble and focused on what we can do to improve. I can assure you we... More

UK Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreditch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showpad (Shoreditch, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

VP of Sales reached out to me on LinkedIn - Met both VP of Sales and Co-Founder/Co-CEO within their Shoreditch office, very welcoming and accommodating, whilst getting the feeling they are humble, but still serious/ passionate about their business. Asked what impacts I had made in my previous roles, what I was looking for in ShowPad and where I would like to go with the business.

Process was pretty straight forward spanning a 2 week cycle (It was their end of Month), with a follow up and offer within 2-3 days via email after meeting.

The actual initiation of contract being sent was long winded especially when you are looking to hand in your resignation with current employer, but recommend using DocuSign opposed to postal signature for future.

Interview Questions

• What advice would you give to ShowPad and our teams   1 Answer

Sales Enablement and Training Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showpad (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Initial communication with the recruiter was great. Positive, engaging and timely. Had an initial skype type interview with the recruiter and then a second skype interview with the hiring manager. No feedback was given after this. I contacted Showpad a few times to ask for feedback even though I knew at this point I was unsuccessful. Still nothing. Poor show Showpad!