Showpad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online for an internship at Showpad and was then invited for a short interview by phone. Only at the end of the interview, I was told that it was not possible to do an internship without being enrolled at a university, which I thought was a shame. Therefore, the solicitation process ended there.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What can you contribute to Showpad? What do you know about our product?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

Process was really long several weeks. 2 interviews over skype, one in person. At the end no response, no feedback. I didn't feel respected after this amount of engagement. I like they actually checked and discussed my previous projects.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Showpad (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone screening with HR. Then I spoke with the hiring manager who probably thinks he is the smartest person in the world as he sounded extremely arrogant. In addition, he didn't listen or paid attention to what I was saying: I walked him through my background and talked about my 2-year experience as a technical Pre-Sales. Right after that, the Hiring manager asks me if I have any experience in Pre-Sales.... So that gives you an idea of the type of company/team . I couldnt work with a person like that. They email me 2 WEEKS LATER to ask me to meet with the team. I said no.

Interview Questions

Showpad Response

Apr 17, 2019 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback. Showpad strives as an organization to give candidates the best interview experience possible. I am sorry to hear that in this instance it sounds like we missed the mark... More

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Showpad (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Quite a straight forward process and the recruiter was hands-on and clear from the beginning.

I reached the final stage with CRO and had a final webex call with him but I kind suspected he is looking for quite specific attributes within the candidates and I won't be the best fit for them.

I was informed that you are moving with another candidate more experienced within this exact field.

1.HR screening via the web
    2. Hiring manager call
    3. Onsite interview at the office and another call with the Sales Manager
    4. Call with CRO and MD

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join show pad?

What do you know about the company and the role?

What is your legacy in the past companies?

What are your expectations for the role and the company?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showpad (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was going to be handled by a recruiter out of Belgium in the early morning in the US. I have nothing against this, but the job was located in Chicago, and the interview time slots were design for Europe. Besides early morning, the times don't align with most of the candidates in the region unless they are night owls, or don't have a typical 8-5 job. Lets be real, most companies want you to have a job already, and you can't just take a video interview at 2 am, and even in early morning is challenging since you still have work unless you take off. Who wants to use their vacation days for a preliminary interview? Get a grip and be realistic.

That said, the interview wasn't hard, but it was cut short since they wanted someone with more "shipping experience." They couldn't explain it, but basically they need a guy to hit the ground running by March. Ironically they keep posting the job since I guess they can't find a guy with enough "shipping experience," and it's basically April now. What does that say to me and others? They are basically too picky, and they lied if they are desperate to get someone when 3 months later the role isn't fulfilled by the deadline they mention. That's unprofessional, let alone the circumstances how they want to handle the interview.

Furthermore, if they are having issues finding someone, be realistic how you approach candidates. I understand some skills are necessary, but instead of wasting more time and losing productivity they could have brought someone and have them trained by now. The recruiter talked about transparency, and it's transparent they have unrealistic expectations.

Interview Questions

• What kind of products have you worked and shipped on.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in August 2016.

Interview

Ik kwam online een advertentie tegen voor Showpad en had er op gesolliciteerd. Daarna kreeg ik een email en werd uitgenodigd voor een telefoon gesprek. Vervolgens dus eerst het telefoongesprek, daarna wordt er gekeken of je langs mag komen voor een echt interview. Er wordt dan ook een role play gedaan en een meeting met de CEO's.

Interview Questions

• Eerst algemeen gesprek, waarom Showpad, hoe ben je er terecht gekomen etc.   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in June 2016.

Interview

Na het toesturen van mijn cv, werd ik opgebeld door de rekruteringsmanager. Het telefonisch gesprek duurde +/- een half uur. Hoewel de vragen relevant waren, was de houding echter naar het arrogante toe. Toen ik na het gesprek feedback vroeg, wouden ze dit niet meteen geven maar heb ik achteraf ook geen reactie meer gehoord.

Interview Questions

• - Wat zijn uw huidige verantwoordelijkheden
      - Wat weet of u over Showpad
      - Hoe zou u zelf de functie invullen   Answer Question

Showpad Response

Sep 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Beste, bedankt voor het delen van jouw ervaring.

We houden er bij elke applicatie sterk aan een zo kwalitatief mogelijk proces na te streven en betreuren het dan ook dat je geen respons ontving... More

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

Je kan langs gaan bij hun 'Sales Open House' en met iedereen praten! Toch wel een leuke manier om informeel kennis te maken met het bedrijf en de mensen die je potentiële job al doen.

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job of Customer Success Coach and within days I had a call with the team manager, followed by a roleplay with one of the colleagues. Next step was a personal interview at the office with several people and finally I had a call with the VP Customers For Life in San Fransisco.

Great to see that you are screened by many different people, I was impressed on how important a cultural fit is to Showpad.

Interview Questions

• Share your passion for life, why would you choose for Showpad?,...   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Showpad (Ghent (Belgium)) in July 2017.

Interview

Procedure stopgezet bij eerste sollicitatie na 2 telefoongesprekken en toezegging dat er een 3e zou komen, die er nooit kwam.
    Maanden later gecontacteerd via Linkedin. Opnieuw 2 telefoongesprekken gehad, en dit keer geweigerd, wegens te weinig ervaring met enterprise klanten.

Interview Questions

• Heb je targets bij jouw huidige werkgever, en zoja, de welke?   Answer Question