Showpad Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Showpad Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Showpad

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Showpad (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the hiring manager after submitting a cover letter and resume online. First interview was via Skype for 30 minutes discussing role and my background. Second was an in-person in SF office where I met with 4 team members from marketing department. No one seemed prepared to have me in the office and kind of 'winged it' and seemed a bit frantic. I was contacted via email a week after I did my in-person on final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Showpad? If you were to describe what Showpad does, what would you say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Showpad

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

THE WOMAN CANCELLED ON ME THREE TIMES! The third time was four minutes before the phone interview. This has to be the most I professional company I have ever dealt with. Good luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Showpad (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Pre-screen with recruiter, video interview with hiring manager then video interview with member of marketing team, then in-person interview with team.

The first video interview was 30 minutes with the hiring manager, it was a pretty standard discussion, but wasn't much time to get a feel for the role or if I was a good fit. The second video interview was with someone who would be a co-worker. This interview was excruciating, they didn't have any questions to ask or offer insight into the role. At one point I felt like I was leading the interview.

At the in-person meeting, there was no one at reception and I had to stand there until someone noticed me. I then met with the recruiter who cautioned me that one of the people I was going to interview with could be a little off putting (they had also cautioned me ahead of time), which was a little concerning. The in-persons were much more comfortable than the video interviews, felt more like we were having a conversation than just ticking off boxes. I know they are a young company, but could probably stand to brush up on the interview etiquette, as it seemed a bit disjointed throughout. (And if you have to warn people about one of your team members before the interview, that seems like a larger problem.) At then end, someone was supposed to walk me out and discuss next steps, but they were nowhere to be found, so was just sent to the door to leave...it was odd.

Overall, everyone was nice, especially the recruiters. However, I have seen the particular position I interviewed for posted for quite a long time, and I'm not really sure they know what they are looking for, or there is a larger issue.