Showpad Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Showpad Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Showpad

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Showpad (Portland, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted 1 week after applying for a 30 min phone screening. The recruiter had no personality which made it difficult. It was a pretty straight forward conversation type interview but the recruiter lacked enthusiasm and engagement. At times I felt like I was the one conducting the interview for her since she barely asked me any questions. When I would ask about the software I would get answers like yes and no. No engagement at all or any interest on me knowing the company more. It was rude on a way from her end which made me feel that it wasn't a good fit during the interview. I carry the experience necessary for the position, maybe she just felt challenge on the interview I conducted.

NOTE TO RECRUITERS: When we interview we are seeing you as what the culture and personality of the company since you are representing the company. Don't forget it's a 2 way interview and we can always decline to move forward or accept an offer from a company all be cause it was misrepresented by the recruiter.

A few moments after we hung up the phone she sent me their automated email saying I'm not a good fit. Good luck Showpad.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Showpad

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

After a screening of my resume I was contacted by mail by the VP of Sales, after a short motivation (why sales? why showpad?) They asked my to bring up argument to sell their product to a Sales Executive. After this little role play, I was Invited to come to their HQ. In HQ I had a face to face interview with the VP of Sales. The emphasis was on huge the volume of leads that had to be processed and if I could cope with that. Next to that they listened to my individual story and why I wanted to make a professional switch.

After this there was a final round. This was a 20 min face to face interview. I felt that they we're looking for fluent talkers who were honestly interested in their product.

Negotiation

An offer -> a new demand -> a better offer -> an agreement

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showpad in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone conversation to ask former experience and why I want this job. Short conversation to see if I was capable. I was more capable for another function than for the one I was calling, which was too bad because I was only interested in the job I was calling for.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showpad.

Interview

Je kan langs gaan bij hun 'Sales Open House' en met iedereen praten! Toch wel een leuke manier om informeel kennis te maken met het bedrijf en de mensen die je potentiële job al doen.