Showpad Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Showpad

1 Interview Review

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Showpad (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen > Zoom Interview with Hiring Manager > Homework Assignment > In-Person Interview > Final Zoom Interview

I was very impressed with the whole team, and grateful for the experience with Showpad. While it didn't work out for me (no option to work remotely), I truly believe that they are a wonderful company. If ever they offer the option for remote work I would be there in a heartbeat!

I did have recruiters switch part-way through the process, but they handled the switch seamlessly. All my calls were on time, video interviewers were on time, and the lead of the Support team was very sick but still made time for my interview so I wouldn't have to re-schedule. Overall a very impressive interview experience! Thank you!

Interview Questions

• What is 25 x 25?   1 Answer
  • How would you explain something technical to someone who has no understanding of technical things?   Answer Question
  • If you didn't know how to handle a customer issue, what would you do?   Answer Question