Shriram Transport Finance Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

It was a campus interview. The first round was an APTITUDE round of 100 mark objective questions in 1 hour. About top 30% candidates were selected for the second round.

The second round was a face-to-face interview round after about a week. Both Technical and Non Technical skills were tested. In my case, a few conceptual questions on gears were asked from my mechanical engineering. Non Technical was a long one, including a few things about GK and English fluently. Logic & reasoning questions were included. It was a long session of about 30 minutes.

The third round was a video chat interview with higher authority. Though I'm not sure, one of them seemed to be a physiology specialist who would calmly watch your moves and behavior while answering. It was a quick round of about 5min on the next day.

The result was announced that evening.

I even attended the 6 day induction program after I completed my B.Tech. It was good but unfortunately, I was placed in a different location which was difficult for me to shift at that time period for some personal reasons. Therefore, I couldn't finally join the company. But I learned a lot from whole experience and I hope for the best.

Interview Questions

• Both Technical and Non Technical skills were tested. In my case, a few conceptual questions on gears were asked from my mechanical engineering. Non Technical was a long one, including a few things about GK and English fluently. Logic & reasoning questions were included.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shriram Transport Finance

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Ya the process was same first aptitude of 100 questions in 45mins then a f2f interview they wrote all the things that you filled in the form after clear the aptitude and they clarify all those .I cleared both rounds but I didn't ask for the final one ,my interview was in the Saturday of the previous weak date was 11 Nov and today is 16 ,so anyone tell me how much Time it takes for final interview.

Interview Questions

• About your family and their occupation?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in SAS Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (SAS Nagar (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty common one. An online test followed by an HR skype interview the same day. However it took them a week to announce the result and then there was another HR skype interview with senior management. The interview questions are pretty basic for both interviews. The only problem is that it is a very time consuming process. It took them a month to finally announce the result of final interview and make an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you serve the company ?   2 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy consisting of one online aptitude test, one f2f interview and one skype interview. In the starting they took the aptitude test and the selected students are called upon for presenting company profile by the HR team because sometimes students leave without proper knowing about the company. But in my opinion the company is really good and gives me a great start for my future.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Asansol, West Bengal (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test consisting of 100 questions in 45 mins and then we had our 2 interviews through skype . Nearly 600 students applied for this company from 5 colleges and finally 24 were selected . I am lucky that i am one of them

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join STFC ??   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhopal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruitment was held at my college (Bhopal).Consist of 3 stages, first aptitude test followed by a Personal Interview by HR and then a skype interview which was after couple of days.The interviewer were very friendly.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

Interview

firstly a test which has 100 questions, which was followed by a personal interview with the recruiting hr and then a Skype interview with the senior most management and the whole process took a full week to provide with a result.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Indore (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through job portal and was called for interview at their REGIONAL OFFICE at INDORE. The process took 2 days. Initially they took online aptitude test followed by GK & TECHNICAL round and finally HR round

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from my graduation field. Current affairs, GK questions. Questions from automobile sector.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

1.Aptitude test for 40 minutes which included 100 questions.time management is the important factor.need to attempt all the questions.cut off depends on the overall performance of the attended students..
    2.hr1. where the general questions asked to check whether the candidate fit to the industry.
    3.hr2. interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself
      2.simple qns   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy. try it

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Solapur (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through college,1st round was aptitude,45 questions in 60min.Questions were very easy just attempt all questions with time management and presence of mind.2nd round was HR round.HR just ask personal information like family background,the mobile which you use,one or two technical questions which are common for all and one or two GK questions like capital of Indian states etc...
    3rd round was again personal interview with manager where same questions were asked like whether ready to relocate,family background and all.

Interview Questions

• Your score is so good then,why do you want to join to non-technical(finance) company?   Answer Question