Shriram Transport Finance Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shriram Transport Finance Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Asansol, West Bengal (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test consisting of 100 questions in 45 mins and then we had our 2 interviews through skype . Nearly 600 students applied for this company from 5 colleges and finally 24 were selected . I am lucky that i am one of them

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join STFC ??   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Shriram Transport Finance

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

1.Aptitude test for 40 minutes which included 100 questions.time management is the important factor.need to attempt all the questions.cut off depends on the overall performance of the attended students..
    2.hr1. where the general questions asked to check whether the candidate fit to the industry.
    3.hr2. interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself
      2.simple qns
      1 Answer

Negotiation

easy. try it

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Solapur (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through college,1st round was aptitude,45 questions in 60min.Questions were very easy just attempt all questions with time management and presence of mind.2nd round was HR round.HR just ask personal information like family background,the mobile which you use,one or two technical questions which are common for all and one or two GK questions like capital of Indian states etc...
    3rd round was again personal interview with manager where same questions were asked like whether ready to relocate,family background and all.

Interview Questions

• Your score is so good then,why do you want to join to non-technical(finance) company?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

WRITTEN(It comprises of 100 easy questions in 40 mins,you are suppose to score atleast 50),FIRST ROUND OF INTERVIEW(technical and GK question) AND SECOND ROUND OF INTERVIEW(Technical question easy).Process is Rigorous but job is not worth.I will not recommend it.

Interview Questions

• HOW LONG CAN YOU DO FIELD JOB?   1 Answer

Negotiation

worst place to work.They dont know how to value their employees.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhilai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

interview was good,asked me engineering concepts questions,some based on telecomm as well.
    asked me questions on vehicle I own. Questions based on my GK. Questions on my hobbies, Interests. Salary structure got elaborated on my request. Some aspects from my managerial view was also asked.

Interview Questions

• 1. Aptitude Test
      2. Personal Interview
            a. Tell me about yourself
            b. Questions from favourite Subject
            c. GK questions
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Kolkata (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 days process. 1) written test on basic aptitude test on day one, 2) technical interview on day two then 3) HR interview and salary negotiation on third day. they took a lot of time in selection process.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      why do you want to join in this company?
      1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

written test. 45questions, 30minutes.after clearing the written test,a group discussion and an hr round takes place where they ask easy questions.they inform the results immediately.then they ask to submit the certificates and marksheets scanned image.once this process is done then they send you the joining location along with the offer letter.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Jamshedpur (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy; just checking your confidence and adaptability with logical approach towards any situation.conducted with ease; some stress questioning at the end to deviate from your answer.So keep it cool and simple.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Very easy questions like primary school maths
    1. Written
    2. Face to face.
    3. Easy to handle.
    If you cleared written, definitely you will get the offer..
    you have to complete 100mcq in 1 hr..
    no negative mark

Interview Questions

• List out five chief ministers   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Patna, Bihar (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Candidate shortlisting through Job portals and selected colleges.
    online aptitude test consist of 100 questions each value 1 mark, 45 minutes time span and there is no negative marking.
    ones you through the test you will have to face Preliminary Interview where you will be asked question from your Core domain and from Current affairs.
    ones you through the Preliminary interview you will be interviewed by Corporate adviser of the company. He can ask you anything to map your attitude and skills.

Interview Questions

• How long (for how many years) you can do field work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here at Shriram, only fresher can come for interview process, so Candidates will not be in bargaining position.