Shusaku Yamamoto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shusaku Yamamoto Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

3.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto.

Interview

They had me complete a couple of writing assignments to test knowledge. After completing the assignments I had an initial Skype interview to get to know me and my interest in the position. Then there was a final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a weakness that you have   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto.

Interview

They assigned an assignment once viewed your resume and think you're ok. They will give you a week to work independently on it. They're a very nice company and they work very efficiently. Basically the HR reaches out to you very soon.

Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto.

Interview

After receiving initial acknowledgement from the company I received 3 written test (comparison of key points between two patent forms), a skype interview . At this point I had to confirm my continued interest after receiving wage details. Another round of testing and a final telephone interview which included the owner himself was conducted and they made their final decision.

Interview Questions

• Most important thing to a private company   1 Answer

Biotechnology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto (Coventry, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

You have to complete a total of 3 assignments. All of them involves comparing 2 prior art and invention documents and finding their differences. You get 2 interviews, a 1 hour skype interview with the recruitment director, and a shorter interview with the recruitment director and the CEO of the company as well.

They told me after the final interview that they had too many potential candidates and had us do another assignment. To be honest I don't really understand why a 4th assignment would have told them any more information than provided in the previous three assignments, so it was pretty frustrating.

In general I felt assignments were the bulk of the assessment process. Each assignment took me around ~4 hours to complete. Make sure you have ample time to complete each assignment. Prepare for the interview by preparing for all the questions on their webpage and you shouldn't really have a huge problem. I didn't have time to review them all and got stuck on some of them.

I'd also say, while the format was professional, when questioned on some of the details, it seemed slightly concerning. For example, I asked whether they paid for overtime. The answer was no, and you would be granted other privileges or benefits instead, such as air ticket reimbursement and paid days off. Considering how much overtime employees seem to have to undertake in the company, it seemed strange that they did not pay for it outright.

All in all, Shusaku Yamamoto professional structured recruitment process. Be sure to ask carefully before proceeding to join the company or complete the entire process - you don't want to be wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to a private company?   Answer Question
    • What is the most difficult interview question you found on our webpage?   Answer Question

International Assistant Interview

Interview

Seemed very professional at first. Lots of communication. Cleared initial screening and submitted lengthy secondary information and writing sample. Then NOTHING. Considering the very good initial rapport, it's very odd, unprofessional and actually quite rude.

Interview Questions

• Not giving feedback about interviews is understandable but not having the courtesy to inform unsuccessful applicants who have cleared initial stages is quite rude.   1 Answer

International Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto in July 2016.

Interview

Emailed my resume. Requested to submit writing sample, transcript and other applicant information. Given full information about recruitment package, salary, housing, tax rate etc. Very thorough and comprehensive information. Career FAQ very detailed. Had to write an essay (1000 word minimum) in 1 hour. Skype interview.

International Paralegal Interview

Interview

1.why do you want to work in Japan and if you can adapt the working style
    2. You can ask questions
    3. They will ask you additional questions

HR is very friendly and the information they provided are very useful

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process comprises of:

1. Resume
    2. Personal questions
    3. Writing Assessment (1 hour duration)
    4. Skype interview
    5. Final Telephone interview

Skype questions:
    Why do you want to work in Japan and why this company.
    In 1 word, how does your colleague describe you.
    Can you describe a time when your work was singled out for criticism?

Generally the interviewer was very friendly and he gave very helpful information. Try to answer the questions straight on the key points.

International Accounting/Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto in January 2015.

Interview

Here are the steps of the application process that I had experience:
    1) Written statement about personal questions like education, conflict of interest, or your previous travel destinations(the short essay is given a 2 days deadline)
    2) 500 words of written essay on a behavioral question of yourself.My topic was the time that you falsely pretend.( this essay is an hour deadline)
    3) A Skype interview for an hour ,which consist of 3 parts.first, is questioning about your interest in working in Japan and how you adapt the lifestyle. the second part is where you can ask questions.the third part is questions on private entities.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shusaku Yamamoto.

Interview

online application, skype interview with HR and phone interview with the founder. Best policy is not to argue with them since they are not open minded and don't accept criticism.

Negotiation

No way for negotiation