Shutterfly IT Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shutterfly (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out after a few months. I was then interviewed by 3 people which included the hiring VP and two other people. 2 of the people were fine and quite congenial. The last phone interview with one of the IT technical staff was very poor. The guy asked entry level questions and struggled to follow what I expected to be a management level interview. As I answered his questions he became argumentative & condescending. He was combative stating to me "I asked you this and you are stating something else". I questioned him on why he believed my answer was something else and where did those words come from. He responded with ok, I just asked the question wrong and this is what we use here internally. So, he mixed up concepts, and distorted the information I provided. I corrected him. This was a very poor interviewer who had issues and came to the interview with high defenses. I informed the recruiting dept. There is usually a flow to interviewing at an appropriate level and a US standard.

Interview Questions

• Have you done this before? I have asked you this and you taking about something else.   1 Answer