Shutterfly Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a 3-step interview process. Interviews were mostly focused on the kind of person you are and how you'd succeed in the desired role instead of your typical questions. Everyone I spoke with shared a little bit about themselves, which made it super easy to talk with them.

Interview Questions

• If you were done performing a task early within your team, what would you do next?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter at my university career fair and applied for an internship online in January 2013. In March, I was emailed for a phone interview with the recruiter and then a second phone interview with the hiring manager in April. Both went well, and I was told they would get back to me within a couple weeks. I heard no response after. I had to email both the recruiter and the hiring manager multiple times, and finally in May they told me that the position had been filled. They could have sent a simple email to inform me when the position had been filled earlier.

Interview Questions