Shutterfly Internet Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly Internet Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

Internet Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

HR Phone Screen
Hiring Manager Phone Interview
Skype Interview with 5 People
Phone Interview with VP of Marketing

The entire process was very professional. The recruiter was very friendly, super timely, and responded to all questions quickly. The marketing team they have there is obviously top-notch and the entire team seemed to really enjoy their jobs and working at the office.

My interview was entirely over the phone and through Skype. It would have been really nice to have flown out and interviewed in person.

I think I would have really loved working there. Their offer was very competitive, but to my surprised I got an ever better offer (without negotiating) from one of the Big Tech companies in the valley.

Interview Questions

• Describe the project that you worked on that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Internet Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Process took one week. Phone interview was with Director of Marketing. Interview was very professional and straight forward. The Director shared his background, marketing team structure, explained about the job position, asked about my background experience and skill sets and Q&A at the end. HR recruiter got back to me a week after my phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your typical day at your previous or current position?   Answer Question