Shutterfly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.8

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterfly.

Interview

Firstly they will send a Online Access, two programming questions. Should be finished within 90mins. I think you need to bug free to pass it. I am not sure about the further process, because i do not pass one case i don't know why, then I got refused because my score does not meet the standard.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Interview process was very quick. Went pretty fast. Got to know whether hired or not the same day of the interview. Interview with two teams and both teams were good.

Interview Questions

• Selenium webdriver questions, database, unix, java programming questions. Bubble sort, binary tree search,Reverse a string in JAVA. web app fundamentals and also questions from resume. API testing, performance testing questions.   Answer Question

MBA Revenue Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone chat with the recruiter who described the role, organization and location (Redwood City, CA). Followed by two 30 minute phone interviews with two finance managers. Offer was made within a week.

Interview Questions

• What are the risks to our revenue?   1 Answer

Creative Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview with the recruiter, then with the hiring manager. After that, I interviewed on-site with three different Shutterfly employees. This was all in the span of two weeks, and after my in person interview I was told that they would give a final decision in the next 2-3 business days. Then was told that I would be getting an update "next week" for the next 6 weeks. The recruiter did a good job of staying in contact with me, but I would have preferred to just have been told that the process would take so long, rather than being told every week that I would have the final decision next week.

Interview Questions

• What would your coworkers say is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a project that had challenges, what were they, and how did you address them?   Answer Question

Production Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Shakopee, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, first i had a call screening with corporate in California then I talked to HR in Shakopee and they set up an in person interview.
     i interviewed with one of the floor managers. They asked a few questions and then they offered the job. They also gave a quick tour of the floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience.
      Go through your past educations.
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Interview process involved: a call with the recruiter, a call with the hiring manager, an in person interview with the hiring manager and then in person interviews with five other employees.

Machine Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Employees were brought in through a staffing agency. There was hardly any communication between them and the actual company. There were very adept at playing phone tag to set up an interview, also phone calls always came last minute. There was an assessment which was on a 5th grade level, it did not actually help with employment placement.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime? Do you have a reliable way to work?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Shakopee, MN).

Interview

Talk with a couple of managers and leads.Get to know each other, but also find out what the job was about and what I will be looking forward to. What hours I will be working

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The staff were very welcoming. When you go in, you take a computer assessment for basic computer knowledge. You type a timed paragraph. This took about 30-45 minutes. After this, you speak with the first interviewer. Then, a different interviewer comes to ask other questions. Lastly, you go into a phone room and they test your call skills. Someone calls in as a customer and you assist them as an agent.

Interview Questions

• Strength, weakness. How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?   Answer Question

Production Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Shakopee, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied through college portal , i got shortlisted for the telephone interview, which was for about 20mins , More concentration was on job description and their expectation with few questions about past job, after email about 2 days i got an email about the onsite interview. which lasted for an hour or so , First 30 mins was more about my potential and previous work experience then the hiring mananger took me on floor to give a better illustration about the work.

Interview Questions

• •Why do you want to work at Shutterfly?   1 Answer
    • What interested you in a position?   1 Answer