Shutterfly Merchandising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly Merchandising Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterfly in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for a Merchandising job. Based on the job description, I definitely was a great fit. I interviewed with a corporate recruiter who did not seem to understand what skills the position required. I also wondered if she read my resume...as she seemed to be confused about my background.However, I thought the interview went fairly well. After not hearing from her, I called the recruiter and I was told that they felt my background would be a better fit for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Shutterfly? What do you know about the position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly in June 2012.

Interview

Communication was great, and they give me good visibility of my status. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then another one with the hiring manager. I then had an on-site with 4 people, including the hiring manager. It seems like a great culture, but I unfortunately didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you categorize the different print samples provided? By color, content, overall look, etc?   Answer Question