Shutterfly NOC Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly NOC Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

First had correspondence via LinkedIn, email, and phone screening with a recruiter. Second round was a 1 on 1 phone screening with a current employee in the department I was applying for. The third round was a remote video conference screening with 4 current employees in the department I was applying for. Next was an in person interview with several managers and directors of the department along with the recruiter and HR personnel. Lastly a phone call notifying me I was offered the position and accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Awkward, they seemed to enjoy stumping you. They did Skype interviews which were weird. Interviewed with several people. Took a long time. The hiring manager had the personality of a cucumber.

Interview Questions

• Describe your home network.
      One system can communicate with the other, but it cannot communicate back. Why?
      Describe your experience.
      Have you ever sent communication emails to the VP level?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer. I countered. They accepted.