Shutterfly Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communications with the company was good. I was brought in for interviews for one position, but didn't hear back after multiple inquiries. Then they called me to interview for another position that I was more qualified for. That interview went well but the job req. was not posted yet. I was called in for the second round to meet the executives--all afternoon without a break or any offer for a snack. So far I had spent over 8 hours interviewing overall, not including the second round of the second position.

Went to the second round and haven't heard back. In between the first and second interviews the hiring manager I had been talking to was no longer there. Not a good experience--actually very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you came in and saved the day?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly in July 2008.

Interview

Very adversarial, asked questions about the job that there were no way to know the answers to and then belittled me for not knowing the answer. Rudest interviewer I've ever met. Worst interview I ever had.

Interview Questions

• Which job do you want (evidently the job posting did not represent the actual job(s) available.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First round of telephonic interview with hiring manager which went fine. They called me for 4hrs onsite interview. Next day recruiter emails saying she wants to schedule a call to discuss next steps. I gave them time for same day and day after, but she never replied and someone else emailed saying she is OOO.
    Third day they scheduled a call to discuss "next steps" only to tell me that they have decided not to move ahead. They could have easily dropped an email stating the same, rather than wasting my time. I had another offer discussions going on and I was not able to negotiate well there, because of confusion created by them.