Shutterfly Production Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shutterfly Production Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

2.5

Production Artist Interview

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted and asked to take three online quizzes. The quizzes were timed and hand to do with spelling, grammar, program knowledge, and attention to detail. After the quiz phase I was contacted for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Production Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shutterfly in October 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was very thorough. I went through three different interviews - phone, initial, then follow up. I was very impressed with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• There were specific questions about the software they use (Adobe) that, while not difficult, would definitely weed out any one who wasn't familiar with the programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered a position at a certain level of pay, and I could either accept or decline it.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Redwood City, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by my current company while working at my former company. It was slightly like an acquisition process, although my current company did not end up purchasing the former. I had 3 separate one-on-one sit downs with people in which we talked at length about what I did at my former company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a signing bonus to purchase a car in the future. I would tell others to know their worth and push for it in the beginning.