Shutterstock Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 163 of over 163 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Shutterstock

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterstock

Interview

First, there was a phone call with the recruiter and then the CRM position's manager. Next, there was an in-person interview with a few other team members. The final step was a project and presentation.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in CRM? How do you problem solve? What is your technical skillset?
    Answer Question

Shutterstock

Application

I interviewed at Shutterstock

Interview

That was fast, we did the all process in one week. That was 3 meetings ( HR , Director and VP) and one case meeting with the 3 together. After that we negotiated the salary and i did the onboarding in New York.

Interview Questions
  • Why i would like to work in Shutterstock?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

219 Comments

Join the conversation on

Shutterstock

Application

I interviewed at Shutterstock

Interview

First stage 45 mins with Hiring manager, very pleasant and easy going guy, just a general chat about my work and what its like to work at shutterstock. Next stage technical challenge with two senior engineers, felt like we were doing it together rather than I was being tested. Build a real world solution to something in your own dev environment, I got the whole thing working. 3rd stage is 3 half hour cultural fit interviews

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterstock (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

Having a sprint of 5 different hour long phone interviews was not a positive experience. While the first 3 were billed as "getting to explain the role" talks, they were used to ask technical questions. Was not impressed that my asking about the role was taken later as being uninformed

Interview Questions
  • Explain the technical issues with deploying a generic system with blue-green
2 people found this interview helpful

Shutterstock

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shutterstock

Interview

Reached out to by their internal HR team, had a quick call. Subsequently had a call with the hiring manager, and never heard from them again. Ghosting candidates is rude. As a marketer, I was a client of this company which was a pretty miserable experience. I should have known better and not wasted my time.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Shutterstock (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2020

Interview

Recruiter reached out twice in a span of six months to arrange an initial call, both time ghosted me immediately and did not respond to any of my emails. If they run the company like they are running their recruitment I imagine it's going to be a horrible place to work in.

Interview Questions
  • When do have some time for a small chat?
3 people found this interview helpful

Shutterstock

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Shutterstock

Interview

This is a company that is going to ghost you after a screening interview. This is a company where an HR will miss the interview and then tell you "oh we had a holiday, sorry"

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterstock (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

Long and very slow. Newly created role made for inconsistent expectations throughout the interview process. The hiring manager seemed engaged as I met with him several times, however when I reached the virtual onsite interviews, this was where everything was chaotic. One interviewer in particular was so unprofessional, had a hard time asking questions and seemed out of it, that we had to reschedule time for another day. At our follow up interview, it felt like she was interviewing me for an entirely different role and the ideas that she thought were so innovative like subscription models have been around for years....so bizarre. After all was said and done, I followed up a week later and rec'd an OOO from the recruiter who apparently had been fired, took days for someone to get back to me-after I had followed up with other HR folks and they had no idea where I was in process and who I had met with? I can't even make this up. Bullet dodged. Good luck to the poor sole that decides to work for this company.

Interview Questions
  • How would you create a revenue stream from our contributors?

Anonymous Employee in Dubli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterstock (Dubli) in Oct 2020

Interview

2 hour zoom call (due to COVID). First section was a chat about my past projects and academic achievements. Then a 1 hour coding interview. And finally a wrap up conversation about The company itself and Q and A.

Interview Questions
  • What past projects have you done?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shutterstock (London, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had one interview which was rescheduled with the employer. The interview invitation was received via email and I had to sign an nda before proceeding with a video call. In the email they didn’t include any information on the structure of the interview or the topics we would be covering! Waste of time!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 11 - 20 of 163 Interviews