Sia Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Junior Consultant: IT Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sia Partners (Milan (Italy)) in October 2017.

Interview

the interview took couple of weeks. I had a pre-screening call and than 3 interviews: one with the HR, one with a partner and the last with the Manager

Interview Questions

• Why It Strategy? Why SIA Partners? How do you evaluate a company?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sia Partners (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and they were pragmatic. I appreciated the direct manner in which it was conducted, however, it was not stressful or overwhelming. I received an offer that afternoon but was given the time to decide whether to accept the offer.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sia Partners (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

For my specific candidacy, the Partner directly reached out to me about my background and the potential need for my skills at their client.

The interview process was 'fast-tracked' due to the need at a client and included a phone screen, and in-person conversation with the Partner. I found out within two weeks that I was moving forward and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your Project Management skills?   1 Answer
    • Q: How do you influence people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was straight-forward. I was in a situation where the company I was working for at the time was going through some re-structuring and Sia Partners provided me with the 'bridge' or the best offer at that time.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sia Partners in February 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone screening with the employee in charge of recruiting; questions included walk me through your resume, why consulting, etc.

Next, I had a phone call with a consultant and a senior manager, and had the opportunity to ask them more questions about working at Sia Partners. No cases, pretty straightforward questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sia Partners.

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. There were two behavioral interview on the phone with a total of 3 interviewers. The interviewers were very nice and it felt super conversational. Several professionals with financial services experience.

Interview Questions

• What're some challenges you faced in previous internships?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sia Partners (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

- Structure of interview process and objectives of each stage was made clear at the beginning.
     - Series of 3 interviews with 3 different people from 3 different offices, including 1 case study and presentation.
     - POC made available and follow-ups were timely

Interview Questions

• Develop a presentation based on either topic of your choosing, or they will assign one for you.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sia Partners (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Started with a brief phone screen with behavioral questions. Not the most organized, recruiter forgot who I was.

Preceded onward to an analytical test. It was analyzing the hypothetical quarterly earnings of a company and answering corresponding questions. Upon completing and emailing back the analytical test, I was told I would hear back within two days. Even though I followed up twice over two weeks, Sia Partners completely dropped me and the interviewing process apparently ended there.

Careful investing a lot of time prepping for an interview here, they won't even reciprocate a second.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sia Partners (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

CV screening and a cover letter to write (with a paragraph in Dutch if you a native French speaker)
    Interview with 1 consultant and 1 manager
    Interview with senior manager and a business case

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sia Partners.

Interview

Smooth Process

3 interviews (Junior consultant, Manager, Associate Partner)
    1 short case study during second interview

Junior consultant and Manager were friendly and professional, strong communication and accessible, interesting interviews.
     Associate Partner seemed like he was doing something else, cut the interview short and was unprofessional in his communications (Confirming the interview 5minutes before the suggested time...)

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sia Partners (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

a 4 steps interview process, with a first interview with HR followed by interviews with practice leaders and the head of the Benelux office.

The HR interview introduced the company, focused on my career, motivations and expectations and lasted one hour.

The other interviews were more concrete, with detailed questions about my experiences (how did you do this, how do you react in situation X,...) and lasted almost 2 hours each. The process was flexible; I wanted to meet one extra person before deciding and they immediately agreed.

All interviewers were very friendly and professional. Unlike some competitors, they were able to provide very accurate descriptions of the kind of work I would be doing and they were very transparent about the advantages and disadvantages of the job + expectations of the firm.

Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult clients, how can your experience be useful to us, ...   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sia Partners (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2009.

Interview

Three interviews: First screening by consultants, then 1:1 with Senior Manager and Director.

Interview Questions

• Relatively plain: mainly motivational and background questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

As a newly graduated, there was no negotation.