Sicom Systems IT Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sicom Systems IT Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Sicom Systems

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sicom Systems (Doylestown, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had a brief in person interview with recruiter. Shortly followed by a phone interview with Sicom Systems. Then was given an in person interview the following day.
In person interview went well. Was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sicom Systems

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sicom Systems (Doylestown, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewed was quite intensive from an IQ test, hardware and software technical examinations. You will meet with the CEO, CFO, Director of Support and head of Human Resources within your interview. 2 weeks of training on software, and then another 3-6 months of hands on training.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: Say you lend someone your car and you get a call saying the car is not starting, how would you troubleshoot with them to diagnose the problem?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They were impressed with my scores and answers to the technical and analytic portions of my exam. Negotiated salary price and what will be offered after probation period. Signed confidentiality forms.