Sidra Medical and Research Center IT Projects Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sidra Medical and Research Center IT Projects Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sidra Medical and Research Center

1 Interview Review

IT Projects Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sidra Medical and Research Center (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview curtsy of living overseas and with almost 7 Hours as time difference.
1. Interview was delayed 15 min.
2. I had an email informing me about a panel of 3 people (Technical PM, Business manager & HR) which is fair and good opportunity to show all the different experiences and strengths.
3. At the start of the Interview, the interviewer did not inform me that other panel team members will be on apology and it will be only him. So, I started the interview with the impression that one person is talking and others are just there listening and they will have their turn to interview me.
4 . I ended up with only one person (Technical PM only) which is not fair and question the transparency of the selection process.
5. Very few generic questions about PMI methodology & nothing about the business understanding which is critical in the Healthcare industry.
6. I had the feeling that interviewer just wanted to tick the boxes and had the interview done.
7. Although the interview was 11:00 PM Melbourne time and they booked me for an hour (that is till mid-night), the interviewer just finished it in 30 min.
8. I personally spent 5 days preparing for this interview, because of what I heard about this place and how it is really top ranked and very classy (which is real at the end of the day). I have done heaps of research and preparation for this interview on the what projects in the IT they are running and teams' profiles and education as well as the business applications they are currently using and what could be business opportunities for developments and enhancements but, regrettably, after this quick shallow interview I felt it was all just a waste of time.

Interview Questions