Siemens Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I applied through a listing on a job board.
    Received an email for a video interview, which I completed.
    received an email request for an in person interview.
    Company recruiter called me for a phone call regarding interview.
    In person interview was a panel interview with four staff members, each had a pamphlet and took turns asking questions. They seemed to not " be on the same page" and were asking questions as if it were a test instead of an interview.
    I never heard anything after the interview. I called the Siemens recruiter 3 times and emailed, but never received a response.
    Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are the elements of 5s and what do they represent.
      What are the 7 wastes of lean manufacturing.   1 Answer

Siemens FLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on Campus. Interviewed at Alpharetta office. Case study, group panel informational session. 4 45 minute interviews. One was with a CFO of one of the divisions in Siemens.
    They were helpful in flying me up to Atlanta. Flight got delayed. They had a shuttle pick me up from the airport and bring me to HQ. Very friendly people in the program. Definitely learned more about the program.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the accounting sheets (BS, IS, Statement of Cashflows)   Answer Question

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

Interview

First round interview is behavioral on the phone, lasts about half an hour. Second round is a super day in Alpharetta, GA. 4 45 minute one-on-one or two-on-one interviews in the morning (mostly behavioral but with technical questions thrown in), followed by a tour of a plant and a group case interview in the afternoon. Found out I got the job within two weeks of the super day

Interview Questions

• Given a certain scenario, describe how three liabilities are affected   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Internship is the first line of the interview. Do well here, and land an interview at the end of the summer. The interview is a series of individual interviews and a case study group interview.

Interview Questions

• Examples of leadership, accomplishment, teamwork, and explain your resume.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview which asked very basic questions, then I was flown to Alpharetta, GA for an interview with 3 different people. All the interviewers were very polite and accommodating. I was put up in a nearby hotel and taken out to lunch the following day to discuss compensation.

Interview Questions

• They had me fill out a very detailed questionnaire before I arrived - all questions were very relevant to the job. In the face-to-face interviews they did most of the talking and left room for questions at the end. I think they had already made up their minds to hire me based on the questionnaire.   1 Answer

Procurement Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, phone interview with hiring director, face to face interview with directors on team, interview with VP and panel interview. Interview were scheduled on different days, and overall went back for face to face five times. I did not interview with team members.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about my background experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little negotiation with salary able to negotiate additional vacation days

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Resume, application, background - check and blood test as well a face - to face interview.

Interview Questions

• ":If I were to hire you what make you feel like you are the best candidate for the position?"   1 Answer

Financial Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

1st interview was on campus with basic questions about resume and experiences.
    2nd Interview was a stay at an alpharetta hotel with a dinner the night before. The next day there were 4 interviews, 3 solo and 1 with two people. The day also consisted of the Siemens associates watching us work through a problem and how we would work through it in a group setting.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to a telephone interview approximately 2 weeks after submitting my resume online. I had a phone interview the following day and was informed I would receive an email either moving forward in the process or advising me I was not selected to move forward. I never received any email one way or another and the contact number for the recruiter is for a one-time use, so it was a bit disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in a working environment?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel your skills would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question