Siemens Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.1

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I applied through a listing on a job board.
    Received an email for a video interview, which I completed.
    received an email request for an in person interview.
    Company recruiter called me for a phone call regarding interview.
    In person interview was a panel interview with four staff members, each had a pamphlet and took turns asking questions. They seemed to not " be on the same page" and were asking questions as if it were a test instead of an interview.
    I never heard anything after the interview. I called the Siemens recruiter 3 times and emailed, but never received a response.
    Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are the elements of 5s and what do they represent.
      What are the 7 wastes of lean manufacturing.   1 Answer

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met them at general career fair and they called me the same day to set up an interview. Met in a room with three people for a general behavior nontechnical interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended career fair on campus they offered me an interview on the spot for the following day on campus. Attended an interview on campus. Very simple asked a few questions about actual innovations they were involved in. Received an email about two weeks later.Then attended a second round interview in Alpharetta Georgia.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about any energy involvement by Siemens?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview will usually be conversational and the you will know all the questions to the behavioral questions. If you made it this far, it is assumed you have the technical background so the questions will not be technical at all. Questions tend to focus on leadership skills and experience.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Hirevue interview
    You were asked 9 questions. You had 30 seconds to think about your answer before the camera started recording. There was not option to skip a question and come back to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Have you every worked on a Matrix team environment.
      What is your current salary and bonus structure
      What are your professional strengths   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

First is the interview by a couple of engineers, resume, background questions and one psychology question. They were quiet relaxed
    Second is the interview by the plant manager and 3 engineer supervisors. They are more serious than the first round. But still quiet standard question. One spent a lot of time on explaining their business to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were just told your interview today was canceled?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Quick process which started in a phone interview and second round office visit. They focused on having you work with teams and what you were interested professionally. I thought it was an overall great experience and they wanted to know who you are vs what you were capable of. I would suggest interview being focused on what other locations were offered and what specific tasks the job entailed. Interviewed with HR and a director in finance. Lasted about 45 minutes each and was in a relaxed environment.

Siemens FLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on Campus. Interviewed at Alpharetta office. Case study, group panel informational session. 4 45 minute interviews. One was with a CFO of one of the divisions in Siemens.
    They were helpful in flying me up to Atlanta. Flight got delayed. They had a shuttle pick me up from the airport and bring me to HQ. Very friendly people in the program. Definitely learned more about the program.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the accounting sheets (BS, IS, Statement of Cashflows)   Answer Question

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

Interview

First round interview is behavioral on the phone, lasts about half an hour. Second round is a super day in Alpharetta, GA. 4 45 minute one-on-one or two-on-one interviews in the morning (mostly behavioral but with technical questions thrown in), followed by a tour of a plant and a group case interview in the afternoon. Found out I got the job within two weeks of the super day

Interview Questions

• Given a certain scenario, describe how three liabilities are affected   Answer Question

Senior Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Norcross, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Was referred for an opening by another employee, offered a phone interview 3 months after applying followed by a panel interview 3 weeks later. with hiring manager, two other department managers, director, and an HR representative.Panel interview required a 15 minute presentation followed by series of questions and lasted about 1 hr. After interview was contacted by HR and intial offer made along with requirements for background check and pre-employment screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance hard analysis with individual needs of a pricing request to make the best decision?   Answer Question