Siemens Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Automation Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

i interviewed in houston, panel interview 3 managers including an engineer, few technical questions, make sure you know about the company and what they stand for, make sure you masterize anything you have on your resume, they will pick the smallest irrelevant thing, engineer asked technical questions, one manager checking your personality with behavorial questions and other general manager was just picking up on my answer to strike another questions back at me...overall want very bad...they were all nice guys..still waiting on their offer

Interview Questions

• what does adversity means to you   1 Answer
  • how do you deal with bad co workers? what would you do to make them productive   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in November 2008.

Interview

Interviewed by a recruiter & mostly HR questions like what skills make you eligible for the present job description etc..

Interview Questions

• What skills you have that make you suitable for the job applying for   1 Answer

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens in May 2015.

Interview

Got call from a consultancy from Delhi or Noida.
    The interview was a scheduled walk-in in electronic city Bangalore.
    Day one waited for 2-3 hours for 1st round, 2 person was there in that panel they asked questions from the programming language and what automation tool I have used and how I have used in my project.
    The funny thing is that they were asking the puzzle question what has asked in Google interviews in past.
    In that round one person left 2 more joined and again started asking questions.
    By the time first round got over it was lunch time. They served free lunch only good thing about that place.
    After lunch 2nd technical round. Again almost some technical question s and some puzzles. Interviewers of second panel was good. They asked me to explain my project architecture and framework on white board.
    3rd Round was a HR round for namesake. The HR guy was not asking genuine professional question that was more sounded like time pass for him. Not good.
    They gave the employment form to fill and asked to come for one more managerial round on weekday.
    Worst part, the lady scheduled the interview said they are ready to offer what I had demanded.
    But the HR guy said not a chance you will get. The lady has lied to you and bla-bla.
    That sounded again unprofessional.

On Tuesday they had called in that panel one manager and one more Lady took interview they both were good and nice, asked technical questions only.
    And other normal question why you want to leave your current job and other generic stuffs.
      Again money was a concern, he said we don't pay this much, if someone had promised you they have lied to you.