Siemens Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Business Development Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Many layers of interviews. It was exhausting and very time consuming. Sales managers, branch managers and including phone interviews with corp head quarters. They look for professionalism and the ability to communicate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Warrendale, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by three sets of people who were all indirectly my supervisors in a matrix organizational setup. Focus was on the lack of experience as I interviewed for a senior position with relatively less number of years of experience.

Interview Questions

• We need someone who has worked at a plant....why did you apply for this position if you have not worked at a plant - my answer - why are you interviewing me if you that mattered to you so much.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - straight - take it or leave it. They gave me some crap logic of comparing my salary to someone straight out of college in central Wisconsin (where is that?). At that time, I needed the job more than the job needed me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was ad hoc as Siemens was building the job position around a new business unit. The interviews were geared toward general understanding of the market and specific ideas regarding new business development. The interviews was very informal but the questions ranged over a spectrum of topics from policy to technical information. I was not willing to relocate to DC and they have yet to start the new business unit.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to the DC area?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2012.

Interview

There were many interviews with the mid and senior managers in the company. This was both reporting line and peers levels. HR came last only for the job offer. This was good, because HR people usually don't have a good understanding of the business requirements of the position and look at the candidate with a really odd perspective.
    The company fully paid all expenses related to the interviews and was very hospitable during meetings.