Siemens Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in January 2014.

Interview

Typical phone call with the recruiter then met a director who was easy going and made the final decision. The process was straight forward. The people were super friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. The basics.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

there was only one round of interview for me, with the immediate supervisor and his immediate supervisor.
    it was very friendly, there were typical questions. no difficult questions or technical tests.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Was good and simple, All general questions were asked about behavioural and work management
    Just be confident and answer, thats all you will be hired
    though there were 6 six round of interview but all were revolving around same questions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Cv submission, technical and HR interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in May 2011.

Interview

Very easy to interview.
    Dept head, then panel interview face to face 1 week later
    Verbal offer from HR 2 days after on site, had to wait another week for HR to return calls for offical offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Kolkata (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed for a junior developer role, I had the java background so had to answer all Java, design patterns and servlet questions. The interview took around 1.5 hours. Before that I have to submit a java questionnaire of 25 problems.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Kolkata (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was very slow. No clarity and transparency was there in the process

Better offer elsewhere

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Only 2 rounds, 1 technical - both Senior Manager and Technical lead taken together and followed by HR

Interview Questions

• Nothing as much. Very straight forward questions on Architecture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation just accepted the offer as is

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in January 2013.

Interview

Persönliche Einzelgespräche mit mehreren sog. Experten, Know how aus bisherigen Projekten darlegen, Netzwerk anonym mitteilen, internatonale Erfahrungen und Länder benennen und beschreiben, Psychologische Fragen, Nebentätigkeiten, Teamfähigkeiten, Entscheidunsfähigkeiten insgesamt, Hobbies, Reisen , Kultur