Siemens Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in January 2014.

Interview

Typical phone call with the recruiter then met a director who was easy going and made the final decision. The process was straight forward. The people were super friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. The basics.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

i was contacted through careernet in september 2017 and they have scheduled a f2f on a weekend . I was called for interview in the evening at 4:45pm and was able to clear it. Then after a week they had a 2nd technical and after a week they had manager round which am able to clear them . And after almost 3 weeks they have taken my hr round , where the hr had asked about my expectations and said they will get back to release the offer. But to my surprise , they neither updated me nor called about my offer release till 1.5 months and whole process was dragged more than 2 months and when i called them , i got to know that the HR team is clueless about my profile and said they need to check and provide the info . Then came the reply was that my profile was kept on hold. After 2.5 months of waiting , and spending time in travelling to their office for each round of interview , they said i was ON HOLD. I felt hugely disappointed with the way ,whole HR team has communicated with me.

Interview Questions

• questions on c++ concepts , design patterns and coding questions on linkedlists , some pattern searching, and some implementation questions on design patterns and IPC mechanisms   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

there was only one round of interview for me, with the immediate supervisor and his immediate supervisor.
    it was very friendly, there were typical questions. no difficult questions or technical tests.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Was good and simple, All general questions were asked about behavioural and work management
    Just be confident and answer, thats all you will be hired
    though there were 6 six round of interview but all were revolving around same questions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Cv submission, technical and HR interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in May 2011.

Interview

Very easy to interview.
    Dept head, then panel interview face to face 1 week later
    Verbal offer from HR 2 days after on site, had to wait another week for HR to return calls for offical offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Kolkata (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed for a junior developer role, I had the java background so had to answer all Java, design patterns and servlet questions. The interview took around 1.5 hours. Before that I have to submit a java questionnaire of 25 problems.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Kolkata (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was very slow. No clarity and transparency was there in the process

Better offer elsewhere

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Only 2 rounds, 1 technical - both Senior Manager and Technical lead taken together and followed by HR

Interview Questions

• Nothing as much. Very straight forward questions on Architecture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation just accepted the offer as is