Siemens Energy Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2016

2.8

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Energy (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Siemens did the screening interview with small video clips. I was given a question, about 30 seconds to prepare and then was recorded for up to three minutes for my answer. I think this is a very effective screening tool.Rather than a phone interview with a lower level HR person, these videos could be sent around to the hiring manager to view at their leisure. I then had an onsite interview that I thought went very well. Unfortunately I was the only one who thought that since I could never get anyone to reply to my emails or voice mails regarding the status of the job.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Energy (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

First was a phone screen with HR. Then, a very brief panel type interview with the hiring manager and a few of his/her direct reports. One final interview (same day) with business line manufacturing manager.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Energy (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I was an existing employee that interviewed for an internal posting. I interviewed with multiple managers of the group in person. The managers I interviewed with were professional and personable. They were mostly interested in how I handle interpersonal issues and problem solving issues.

Security/EMT - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens Energy (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Standard job interview, Casual but professional. Explained alot about not only the Contraction company, but the site who I would be working directly with. Met with the site management and they were very nice and professional. Other employees that were there were very welcoming, polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do your see yourself in five years, career wise?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Energy (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then hiring manager. Then 4-5 onsite interviews. You will have 2 or 3 individuals from your department interviewing you first and then managers from other department interview for additional insight. The interview was easy and just basic questions. Nothing you cannot answer if you are prepared with you resume well.