Siemens Energy & Automation Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Energy & Automation Field Service Technician Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation (Beltsville, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through a university job board, and got an email from the hiring manager a few days later asking when I would be available for a brief phone interview and why I wanted to work for the company. Emailed him back the same day, and we scheduled an in-person interview the next week. It was a typical interview with a panel of the hiring manager, as well as two of the engineers at the company. They asked the usual types of questions about my resume/experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would find the unknowns in a given circuit.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens Energy & Automation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation (Hampton, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It was conducted by 2 personnel from Siemens. They did not ask many questions but did ask to draw a schematic for a system I was familiar with and ask several things based off the drawing.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in August 2009.

Interview

Gave phone interview, followed by invite to headquarters for 1:1 interview. Company flew me to their location, provided lodging and car rental. Interview was in STAR format and not especially technical. Was told I had pretty much gotten the job and would receive a formal offer soon. Offer came via email within two days.