Siemens Executive Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Executive Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Technical apti then technical interview then MD into then hr int was the process. Extremely easy but tech should be the best to get selected. Hr intrviw is just the formality and don't worry about it. Just focus on tech concepts and have proper soft skills .Just be confident and assertive in your approach and there you are in..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First HOD took interview, then plant head followed by HR
    All interviews were smooth, and interviewer were very friendly.
    It was a walkin drive and many people have applied for same position and interview porcess took almost whole day.

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2010.

Interview

Interview started with formal introduction then technical interview taken .After then written test for techical question follwed by HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How long you stay here if you selected?   1 Answer

Negotiation

While when you go for accepting offer must see your job profile is really match suitable you.
    For this you may ask questions to your interviewer . Also while negotiation be prepare for question of why require much higher rise. When you go for another place except your home city or town you also have to consider additional cost of living & transportation.