Siemens Finance Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of several regular questions about my resume, questions about the company itself, what did I know about them and so forth, and to finish they asked two technical questions about regular finance and accounting daily tasks.

Interview Questions

• If we were to limit inventory, what would happen to our cash flow?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was 2 interviews over about a 30-minute period, one interview with 3 former FLDP participants and another with 2 upper-level staff. Overall, it was pretty relaxed. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• What formal leadership positions have you had in college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Gainesville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

On-campus interview, and then invited to Alpharetta, GA for next/final round. The interview was so DRY it was almost painful... I was SHOCKED when they extended an offer to fly me out for the final round mostly because they didn't seem impressed with me at all. There are too many companies out there to settle for something like that...

Interview Questions

• What is the effect on the income statement when there is decreased inventory in the period?   1 Answer

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's online campus recruiting portal and heard back within a couple of weeks that I had a first-round interview for the day after career fair. Before the interview, applicants were invited to a pre-career fair information session with current members of the Finance Leadership Development Program. During the interview, the interviewer asked me three technical questions related to general accounting principles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Campus, IL).

Interview

First round interview consisted of basic behavioral questions.

Why do you want this program? Why this Company? Where else are you applying to? I believe the second round was a dinner at an off campus location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

The first interview was on-campus. It was mostly behavioral with a few easy technical questions. The second round was in their NY office. Very professional, well-done interview process. It consisted of a group case study and 3 interviews

Interview Questions

• What can you to manipulate on the I/S to increase operating CF   1 Answer

I got a better offer with a different company

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens in March 2013.

Interview

First round HR with behavioral questions, a couple technical questions

Second round full day at Siemens, they gave us a tour and introduced us to current program members
    First half of the day was three more, half hour interviews with upper level management.
    Second half of the day was a group case study where you had to come up with a solution for a generic business problem then present with the group