Siemens Healthineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Issaquah, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, then in-person interview afterwards. About a week apart between each phone interview and then a week before my on-campus interview. Multiple group interviews with various team members.

Interview Questions

• Showed me a voltage regulator circuit and asked for an analysis.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers in April 2017.

Interview

Normal Interview process. Management switching I had to interview with 2 regional manager. I interviewed with 2 lead service technician & 2 phone interviews ensuring my commitment to stay with the company long term.

Siemens Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Malvern, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on the Siemens website and was invited to take part in a video interview through Hirevue. Video interview was about 15 minutes with fairly basic behavioral interview questions. About a week later I was invited to an Assessment Day at the head office which Siemens handled all expenses including international flight.

5 candidates attended the full day interview, with 4 HR facilitators. Very diverse candidate group which was good to see. Started with a brief introduction followed by a 5 minute presentation by each candidate (They email you a topic prior which will be something like "where do you see the company in the future"). Next was a group case study and presentation. Then you will have two separate behavioral interviews and an individual role play where you'll have to act out a customer interaction (this part is quite fun!).

Overall, it was an extremely positive experience which made it all the more disappointing not to be selected. The facilitators are quite talented at making you comfortable and building up a rapport to get to know what motivates you and how you'd fit in.

Couple tips: Time your speech before, don't go over; do not waste too much of your time reading up on the company (I learned all the product lines, company financials, domestic and international growth trends, strategy, and even reached out to contacts in hospitals about the products...not a single thing came up); also don't just complete the case study...think about how well the group is working together and the group dynamics

Good luck! This seems like a really great program to be a part of.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flanders, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Flanders, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I have to say in all the years I have interviewed and worked in the Corporate world, never, ever have I seen an interviewer (and a VP mind you) take off his shoes to interview someone. It is disrespectful to the one being interviewed, shows a complete lack of respect for his company and his pisition and shows me how this individual would treat me if I were to work there. One of the most disgusting interviews I have ever had.

Siemens Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then was invited for a recorded video interview through Hirevue. After video interview, went to SGP assessment center for a group interview. At the assessment center, there was a short speech, group business case, role play exercise, and individual interviews. After passing the group interview, went to 2 more interviews at different locations. One was individual and the other was a group interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Cary, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very quick and smooth. I got an email asking for a brief phone interview and then a face to face interview with the manager, the lead and a future coworker. They asked technical and behavioral questions. It was very relaxed and the conversation was easy. I was nervous because I wanted the job not because of how the interviews acted. I then received an email from HR saying they needed to speak with me and then an official offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why would we choose you?
      What is a hanging protocol?
      What makes you a leader?
      How would you work as a team?   Answer Question

Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Newark, DE) in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who found resume on Monster. They set up a phone interview but I was out of country and unavailable on the date requested. They then scheduled an in-person interview. From time I heard from recruiter to interview took about 2 months. Arrived at location, received a short 15 minute tour of facility introducing me to the daily activities and the family-feel work culture. Introduced me to random people, probably to see how I was socially. Then had interview with 4 people including the guide, the hiring manager, the would-be immediate supervisor, and one other person. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work would someone with your degree go into?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Could you see yourself as a Siemens employee?   1 Answer
    • What are cGMPs?   1 Answer
    • What are the elements of an experiment?   1 Answer

Senior Biochemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers.

Interview

1 hr presentation with two group panel interview process. With a lunch session in-between.
    The interview process was not very difficult and or the questions asked by the interviewees. My advise is if you want a cushy job and not do very much work, then this place is for you. If you are intelligent you will get "less intelligent" by working here.

Interview Questions

• Questions about handling problems with colleagues in the lab   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walpole, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Walpole, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone interview first. After that, there was an about 4 hours' on site interview with all members (7 people in 4 groups) from the project group.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Hoffman Estates, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was an average back to back three interviews. They called me for an interview and asking me come with basic preparation of vba and c# concepts. They had taken three, one-to-one interview and answered me within a week.

Interview Questions

• About past experience, VBA, C# concepts, Basic technical questions   Answer Question