Siemens Healthineers Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Healthineers Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on-site interview. The best and the most difficult interview was with the Software Director there. Previous interviewers did ask technical questions but I was not sure if they themselves knew the answers. The final interview was with the director and it was the most exhilarating interview I have ever had. I was very impressed with the guy and I kept thinking about that part of my interview even after I left the building.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens Healthineers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Sacramento, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews then on site interview.
    *1 technical panel interview (3 engineers panel) and 4 one-to-one interviews: General question about coding of C language on embedded real time operating system (RTOS). stack, heap, interrupt handling, memory leak prevention, resource sharing...etc I believed I answered very well.
    *1 behavior panel interview composed of 5 managers/directors: Manager asked all job related questions about how do I worked with a cross functional team, am I a tem player? What happen if I were behind schedule? Do I feel comfortable to mentor less experience engineer? and based on my answer followed up by more and more questions. One thing I noticed is if you answer the question incorrectly or NOT SO SURE, the subsequent questions is going to more difficult and make you hope you didn't answer the previous one earlier. This is my first behavior panel interview I believe I didn't behave the way I want it to be and I didn't get an offer because of that regardless technically I perform very well.

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 years plan?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

had to attend multiple levels untp VP level

Interview Questions

• How do you update an UI element from a worker thread   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Healthineers (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

iT was very vague

Interview Questions

• what does file watcher not do   1 Answer
    • class diagram and codefor genrarting weather report   1 Answer