Siemens Human Resources Services Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

I had three people interview me which consisted of the team manager and two team leads. The team director was not a part of it. Pleasant interraction with most of the usual questions.
The interview was for an hour and half and there were not many questions being asked. It was more like they were taking a break from their job.
I showed up at the location and after meeting security at the front desk my manager escorted me into the building and showed me around.
I was also introduced to a few of the team members and post interview had the opportunity to shadow a team member.
They called me 7 days after the interview to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Process was pretty easy. My manager asked me " if you were an animal which animal would you be" also he asked me " sell me this pencil"
    My job was not sales related neither was his. Confusing. Nothing related .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Take it or leave it. I asked if there was room to negotiate the salary but was told that there are others waiting and would be happy with this salary and there is no negotiating. I needed the job so i took it.