Siemens Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.7

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Easy interview, conversational, not technical

Interviewer was very relaxed and calm and nice

Not hard at all

Very good experience

Nice interviewer, good person, nice vibes, unlike the company, the company is not nice. bad work life balance, no culture, negative outlook, would not recommend

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, easy, and efficient. My interview was conducted through Hirevue which was very efficient. Questions went by quickly but you have a break, as long as you need, in between each question.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2016.

Interview

I had an 30 minutes phone interview with 2 people . They mostly concentrated on my resume. They asked me to explain my current project and there were follow up questions while explaining. Tell me your experience on MATLAB,PYTHON.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Was allocated to take place within the course of an hour, and felt like it has been quite to the point. mutiple people participated and took turns in asking questions. It was conducted in the mind set of exploring where possible matches could be, and not so much to examine skill or capability

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online in November. In mid-March, I was contacted about a phone interview. The interview occurred a week or so later. After, I was invited to an in-person interview a few weeks after that.

The interview process seemed very relaxed. The majority of the questions involved items on my resume and basic interview questions such as "What classes do you like/find difficult?" or "What would be your ideal job?" The only question I felt unprepared for was "If you don't receive this position, what do you think you will be doing this summer." I was a bit thrown off by this question, but I understand why they asked it.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just read over my resume and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview within few weeks. The interview consisted on some classic behavioral questions such as Describe a time in which... and mainly asked about things on the resume and elaborate on the projects and leadership positions that appeared on the resume. They went on and talked about the projects done that were in the resume

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had a disagreement with someone in team, project or work? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

First is the interview by a couple of engineers, resume, background questions and one psychology question. They were quiet relaxed
    Second is the interview by the plant manager and 3 engineer supervisors. They are more serious than the first round. But still quiet standard question. One spent a lot of time on explaining their business to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were just told your interview today was canceled?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Athens, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied at UGA got asked to come back for a second interview 3 days later. First interview was mostly relaxed. Took around thirty minutes. Second interview, you interview with 3-4 people depending on the position. Everyone seemed really nice. Second interview was not as relaxed as the first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was basic. Typical behavioral questions. A few technical questions at the end. Definitely know the company and specific facts about it. Two people were interviewing. It took about 30 min. Have some questions prepared for the end.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Tucson, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first was at my school in Arizona and the second one is in Atlanta Georgia. There was an application online as well including a cover letter. The first round was more relaxed than the second.