Siemens Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.8

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, easy, and efficient. My interview was conducted through Hirevue which was very efficient. Questions went by quickly but you have a break, as long as you need, in between each question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Through our school, HR came with their managers. And interviewed qualified candidates. Simple call back and email after 2 weeks. Got the confirmation. It wasn't that difficult of a hiring interview process. They come for fall and spring career fairs in our university.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was strange, asked all behavioral questions and kept asking for clarification on straight forward answers. The company overall did not impress me, was not interested in working for them after the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2016.

Interview

I had an 30 minutes phone interview with 2 people . They mostly concentrated on my resume. They asked me to explain my current project and there were follow up questions while explaining. Tell me your experience on MATLAB,PYTHON.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Was allocated to take place within the course of an hour, and felt like it has been quite to the point. mutiple people participated and took turns in asking questions. It was conducted in the mind set of exploring where possible matches could be, and not so much to examine skill or capability

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online in November. In mid-March, I was contacted about a phone interview. The interview occurred a week or so later. After, I was invited to an in-person interview a few weeks after that.

The interview process seemed very relaxed. The majority of the questions involved items on my resume and basic interview questions such as "What classes do you like/find difficult?" or "What would be your ideal job?" The only question I felt unprepared for was "If you don't receive this position, what do you think you will be doing this summer." I was a bit thrown off by this question, but I understand why they asked it.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just read over my resume and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Johnson City, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Gave resume to professor who then passed it on to recruiter. Had a 4-5 hour interview at their offices. 3 groups of 3-4 people would swap in and ask various questions.

Interview Questions

• describe various sorting algorithms giving advantages and disadvantages   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview within few weeks. The interview consisted on some classic behavioral questions such as Describe a time in which... and mainly asked about things on the resume and elaborate on the projects and leadership positions that appeared on the resume. They went on and talked about the projects done that were in the resume

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had a disagreement with someone in team, project or work? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

First is the interview by a couple of engineers, resume, background questions and one psychology question. They were quiet relaxed
    Second is the interview by the plant manager and 3 engineer supervisors. They are more serious than the first round. But still quiet standard question. One spent a lot of time on explaining their business to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were just told your interview today was canceled?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Athens, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied at UGA got asked to come back for a second interview 3 days later. First interview was mostly relaxed. Took around thirty minutes. Second interview, you interview with 3-4 people depending on the position. Everyone seemed really nice. Second interview was not as relaxed as the first.