Siemens Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2016.

Interview

I had an 30 minutes phone interview with 2 people . They mostly concentrated on my resume. They asked me to explain my current project and there were follow up questions while explaining. Tell me your experience on MATLAB,PYTHON.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview within few weeks. The interview consisted on some classic behavioral questions such as Describe a time in which... and mainly asked about things on the resume and elaborate on the projects and leadership positions that appeared on the resume. They went on and talked about the projects done that were in the resume

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had a disagreement with someone in team, project or work? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was basic. Typical behavioral questions. A few technical questions at the end. Definitely know the company and specific facts about it. Two people were interviewing. It took about 30 min. Have some questions prepared for the end.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I met their representatives at a career fair. I was offered an interview the next day. None of the questions were unexpected; they were mostly behavioral ones that required me to recall specific situations. No technical questions were asked. The hardest question I was asked was "What do you expect to be doing in five years if you're not hired by Siemens." I think I fell in the trap because I answered that I hope to be working at a similar company in the industry. Don't do this.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Siemens   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Of, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (University Of, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very technical, they asked me a series of brainteasers to judge my thought process, time management skills, and leadership abilities. I was also asked to give an overview of the company, with the departments and countries that they span across.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many golf balls can fit into a Suburban SUV.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Champaign, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Received a first round interview at my school. The interview lasted 30 mins and they asked me all behavioral questions such as why I would be a good fit. I received a second round interview two days later in Georgia.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was by phone since I was not at the location. The first interview was fairly straight forward with somebody from HR who asked basic questions about availability, etc. and to schedule a phone interview with the business owner. That second interview was very specific checking on specific skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school. I got an interview with a representative from Siemens Energy. He was very nice and a good interviewer. The questions he asked seemed to come directly from the HR department rather than specific engineering questions related to the position. I was not able to really stress my engineering strengths since it seemed he was more interested in my people skills.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about at time I faced a difficult situation where I had to go against other people and how I dealt with that situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2017.

Interview

very easy, relaxing and it's all about you no technical. the atmosphere in the company was very comfortable. I did good in the interview. be relax. it wasn't hard