Siemens Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended career fair on campus they offered me an interview on the spot for the following day on campus. Attended an interview on campus. Very simple asked a few questions about actual innovations they were involved in. Received an email about two weeks later.Then attended a second round interview in Alpharetta Georgia.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about any energy involvement by Siemens?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

My first phone interview was okay. The second interview however was just.....Not mentionable. At the end of my interview, the lady asked for race & as soon as I said African......she was like okay nice talking to you. And I never heard from them. Even emailed to follow up & still nothing.

Interview Questions

• No real accounting questions   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep who stated they were looking for immediate availabilities only. Then received an Phone call for an interview a couple months later. Had an interview with the hiring the following day after and it seemed pretty easy enough.

Interview Questions

• Are you available immediately?
      How will you be a positive contribution to our team?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

applied online, was invited for an assessment test. included math, english and business knowledge. everyone was very friendly. it was in a room with 15 other students looking for an internship.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I got the interview by responding to a job post. After one or two weeks I was contacted and an 1 hr phone interview was scheduled. In the phone interview, first they asked a brief self introduction, then they went through the cv and ask questions about the projects, finally some questions about programming experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing is to explain the research and ideas briefly and clearly, and present your problem solving ability. It needs some practice before interview.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Very polite. Motivating. Active listening. People are polite and welcoming the candidate. It is clear that the success of the company is due to the amazing people that make the company

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in August 2016.

Interview

I got access to an interview during a summer school in which Siemens was one of the sponsors. The first step was an online quizz. It was divided into cognitive end personality sections. Once the quizzes were accomplished, I had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Auto-evaluation about my performance on the online quizzes   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in May 2016.

Interview

For a start, the interviewers were very friendly and passionate about their work. At first they talked the company and briefly described the types of projects they work on. After that, I was asked to talk about myself, the projects I've done at the university and finally two easy technical questions about databases. They ended the interview giving more details about the internship program.

Interview Questions

• Can primary/foreign keys be null?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2014.

Interview

Well, actually it was very easy. We set up everything via telephone and they just asked basic questions about my person. Further, they asked about my previous internships and we were talking about how I came to Malaysia.

Interview Questions

• They asked me when I would be able to start the internship and how I heard about this position, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It was great and they were very supportive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No remuneration for interns