Siemens MIS Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

MIS Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The first on phone interview was simply an explanation of the job and asking of some pretty standard questions. They asked me something along the lines of "Explain a situation where you were had to solve a difficult problem and how you went about solving it". Everything was pretty standard and went smoothly. I found that they were impressed by how many programming languages I had learned on my spare time that were not standard for school.

The in person interview was even more relaxed than the on phone one, there I spoke to a team of 3 who went over my resume from top to bottom and asked simple question about each item. What did you do in scool? What is your fav. programming language, what not. It was really a more of "get to know you" type of thing. They asked me if I had ever used Oracle database systems, to which I had regrettably had responded, "No", something I should perhaps researched a little before coming in, since some of the technologies for the job were listed on the description of the Siemens website. After my security clearance was finished, I was informed, online, that I didn't get the job. Not sure exactly what is was that didn't get me the job but, butter luck next time.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult problem you had to solve, and how did you solve it?   1 Answer
  • What is your favorite programming language? How do you use it?   Answer Question