Siemens Technical Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewing was cordial but the hiring manager was not friendly at all. It was also very obvious that it was a very stressful work culture as Siemens had recently acquired some companies and was involved in a difficult merger and acquisition (M&A) process. Finally, there was some disconnect between the HR group and the hiring manager, since many of the job requirements were not properly listed in the job specification or requirements. I was under the impression that due to the M&A, even the HR team was highly overloaded with work.

Interview Questions

• Describe one architectural decision using any Web Services technology (in a relevant past position) and how you would use that design and/or experience in this role.   Answer Question

The work culture and environment seemed overly hectic and the position I applied for should have been filled many months ago, requiring unhealthy levels of time commitment up front.