Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017
1,161 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 stage process to select candidates, first technical qualifications verification [written and/or oral]
    second Human Resource verification and senior management meeting [oral], final country managing director meeting [oral], therefore final proposal and negotiation.

Mobility Cost and Value Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlangen (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Erlangen (Germany)).

Interview

Interview time was not flexible. I was not able to choose time time and also not to change although it was hard for me to plan me accordingly. 1 HR and 2 persons were at the interview. A standard interview, but too detailed Know-how questions about the job I applied for. Of course I was not able to give the best answers. After 2-3 weeks I got the rejection. I answered with my thanks and asked for feedback, to learn from that experience, but no answer came. It's a very technical department, but in overall the interview should be mor friendly.

Interview Questions

• Case study: a completed part was given and I was asked what the costs are to assembly this part   Answer Question

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

3 days of 8 hours review, single, panel, job questions, written test, quizzed on field scenerios, sent me to HQ, paid for the interview days and travel, sold the large corp, save he world, offer came in the mail

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Lansdale, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Video, phone interview and finally in-person interview. Very detailed process, interviewed with every business leader that this position supported, TA was good at providing feedback in a timely manner, process a bit longer but was worth it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2015.

Interview

They have a well detailed interview process and take care to recruit the best elements to add efforts with Siemens. Human Resources and the Chief of the area performed the interviews with courtesy.

Interview Questions

• In the business assesments they use to ask about trade international and foreign Exchange topics.   1 Answer

Supplier Quality Engineer: Electrical/Electronics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Norcross, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was tough because you had to go through various stages. Some of the questions were so difficult to understand and respond to. Plus it was nerve racking to get asked by eight different people. It was more like an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing that you did that helped the company reduce its DPMO?   Answer Question

Team Lead Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

it was a very good experience, first I was interview by phone in a second round I had a 1:1 interview and the second round was a assessment center with role play

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they fully accepted my expectations

Air Turbine Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Siemens (UK) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume / coverletter. Received a call the next day to schedule an interview. I had missed the call and it went to my voicemail.

Senior Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in July 2013.

Interview

Received call for telephone screen about 2 weeks after submission of application. Then had a secondary, more in depth phone interview with recruiter. Was invited to in person interview which turned out to be a team interview with approximately 8 interviewers. Was also given preliminary hire screen packet and examination for submission post interview.

After the extremely rigorous in person interview and submission of my exam, I was not selected for the position. Unknown as to why, but this was a very educational experience. Go to your interview as over prepped as you can be, and it might be enough!

Interview Questions

• Technical legal questions regarding specific contractual language. Some questions were analytical but others were fact-based on items I had not looked at since law school.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Cary, NC).

Interview

The interview process takes study in itself. It is a behavioral approach and you are run through the gamut with various members of staff and management. It felt like being waterboarded. It took three hours and then found out they went ahead and hired from within, so that it felt like a huge waste of my time to meet some exterior interview requirement.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, so the hardest for me was about a time I had created an innovative solution to something   1 Answer