Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.9

R&D Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through Siemens career website and got a phone interview. The interviewers introduced about the project, asked about my interests and questioned some basic programming skills. It's was fun.

Lead Engineer Interview

Interview

the hiring manager and the engineers were very professional compare to my previous experience (I remember some trash talk about my school and back ground during the interview at GE)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

only a few minutes on the phone. they made an offer, and I made an counter offer and we settle somewhere between.

Finance Program Interview

Interview

Went to career showcase and received an interview. They said they would contact me in two weeks time. The interview was about 35 minutues

Interview Questions

• Difficult finance related questions. Caught off guard- how do you get wacc, why NPV not IRR and what goes into an income statement.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It was great and they were very supportive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No remuneration for interns

Siemens Interview

Interview

interview was two fold, one my line manager and her bad cop colleague and the second is by CFO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

usually 2 round of interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Phone interview
    In person interview:
    Speech
    Role Play
    Group Case
    Behavioral Interview

Interview Questions

• Role play: You have to break the news to a client that you will not deliver a project on time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero negotiation possible.

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Has technical & HR rounds. Strict Pre-employement medical tests

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Went to a career fair where there was a huge line for the Financial Analyst position at Siemens. With that being said, the company knew they were popular on campus. I think this affected there interview process in a rather arrogant way because they knew they had a large pool of applicant.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Project based interview. The manager would discuss your past projects to see if you have the aptitude to work in a fast, collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if your manager asks you to do something which you know is wrong?   Answer Question